Report NEP-EDU-2008-12-14This is the archive for NEP-EDU, a report on new working papers in the area of Education. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jonah E. Rockoff & Lesley J. Turner, 2008. "Short Run Impacts of Accountability on School Quality," NBER Working Papers 14564, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Brian Jacob & Jens Ludwig, 2008. "Improving Educational Outcomes for Poor Children," NBER Working Papers 14550, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Florencia Lopez-Boo, 2008. "How Do Crises Affect Schooling Decisions? Evidence from Changing Labor Market Opportunities and a Policy Experiment," Research Department Publications 4602, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Valdés, Nieves, 2008. "Did PROGRESA send drop-outs back to school?," UC3M Working papers. Economics we085926, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Sorokina, Olga V., 2008. "Credit Constraints in the Demand for Education: Evidence from Survey Data," MPRA Paper 11932, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gustavsson, Magnus, 2008. "A Longitudinal Analysis of Within-Education-Group Earnings Inequality," Working Paper Series 2008:14, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Amanor-Boadu, Vincent & Metla, Chandra Mohan Reddy, 2008. "Research Faculty, Entrepreneurship and Commercialization: The Case of Kansas State University," 2008 Annual Meeting, February 2-6, 2008, Dallas, Texas 6741, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Gustafson, Cole R., 2008. "Role of Extension in a Research University," 2009 Annual Meeting, January 31-February 3, 2009, Atlanta, Georgia 44810, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Donata Bessey & Uschi Backes-Gellner, 2008. "Dropping out and revising educational decisions: Evidence from vocational education," Economics of Education Working Paper Series 0040, University of Zurich, Department of Business Administration (IBW).
- Helena Skyt Nielsen & Torben Sørensen & Christopher R. Taber, 2008. "Estimating the Effect of Student Aid on College Enrollment: Evidence from a Government Grant Policy Reform," NBER Working Papers 14535, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hanck, Christoph, 2008. "Now, whose schools are really better (or weaker) than Germany's? A multiple testing approach," MPRA Paper 12008, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stephanie Riegg Cellini & Fernando Ferreira & Jesse Rothstein, 2008. "The Value of School Facilities: Evidence from a Dynamic Regression Discontinuity Design," NBER Working Papers 14516, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Carreira, Rita I. & Mane, R. & Danforth, Diana M. & Wailes, Eric J., 2008. "Attitudes of College Students towards Agriculture, Food and the Role of Government," 2008 Annual Meeting, February 2-6, 2008, Dallas, Texas 6806, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Dicks, Michael R. & Pruitt, J. Ross & Tilley, Daniel S., 2008. "Determinants of Students’ First Impressions of Instructors and Courses," 2008 Annual Meeting, February 2-6, 2008, Dallas, Texas 6801, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Ezequiel Consiglio, 2008. "Pobreza, salud y educación," ECONOMÍA, GESTIÓN Y DESARROLLO 005180, UNIVERSIDAD JAVERIANA - CALI.
- Jamora, Nelissa & Bernsten, Richard H. & Maredia, Mywish K., 2008. "Assessing the Impact of the Bean/Cowpea Collaborative Research Support Program (B/C CRSP) Graduate Degree Training," 2008 Annual Meeting, February 2-6, 2008, Dallas, Texas 6918, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Karlsson, Charlie & Backman, Mikaela, 2008. "Human Capital and New Firm Formation," CISEG Working Papers Series 1, Centre for Innovation Systems, Entrepreneurship and Growth, Jönköping International Business School.