Assessing the Impact of the Bean/Cowpea Collaborative Research Support Program (B/C CRSP) Graduate Degree Training
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- J. M. Alston & J. D. Mullen, 1992. "Economic Effects Of Research Into Traded Goods: The Case Of Australian Wool," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 43(2), pages 268-278.
- Greg Traxler & Jose Falck-Zepeda & J.I. Ortiz-Monasterio R. & Ken Sayre, 1995. "Production Risk and the Evolution of Varietal Technology," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 77(1), pages 1-7.
- Rosegrant, Mark W. & Agcaoili-Sombilla, Mercedita C. & Perez, Nicostrato D., 1995. "Global food projections to 2020: implications for investment," 2020 vision discussion papers 5, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Brennan, John P., 1984. "Measuring the Contribution of New Varieties to Increasing Wheat Yields," Review of Marketing and Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 52(03), December.
More about this item
Keywordsimpact assessment; B/C CRSP; training; graduate degree; beans; cowpeas; Crop Production/Industries; Teaching/Communication/Extension/Profession; Q16; I23; O15; O19;
- Q16 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - R&D; Agricultural Technology; Biofuels; Agricultural Extension Services
- I23 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Higher Education; Research Institutions
- O15 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Economic Development: Human Resources; Human Development; Income Distribution; Migration
- O19 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - International Linkages to Development; Role of International Organizations
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:saeaed:6918. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/saeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.