Report NEP-EDU-2008-09-29This is the archive for NEP-EDU, a report on new working papers in the area of Education. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-EDU
The following items were announced in this report:
- Böhlmark, Anders & Lindahl, Mikael, 2008. "Does School Privatization Improve Educational Achievement? Evidence from Sweden's Voucher Reform," IZA Discussion Papers 3691, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Hou, Feng & Ram, Bali & Abada, Teresa, 2008. "Group Differences in Educational Attainment Among the Children of Immigrants," Analytical Studies Branch Research Paper Series 2008308e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- King, Elizabeth M. & Orazem, Peter F. & Paterno, Elizabeth M., 2008. "Promotion with and without learning : effects on student enrollment and dropout behavior," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4722, The World Bank.
- Lisa Barrow & Cecilia Elena Rouse, 2008. "School vouchers and student achievement: recent evidence, remaining questions," Working Paper Series WP-08-08, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Raj, Madhusudan, 2008. "State of Elementary Education in Public Schools of Gujarat: A Study of Schools Run by the Bharuch Municipality," MPRA Paper 10581, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Buscha, Franz & Maurel, Arnaud & Page, Lionel & Speckesser, Stefan, 2008. "The Effect of High School Employment on Educational Attainment: A Conditional Difference-in-Differences Approach," IZA Discussion Papers 3696, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Item repec:rim:rimwps:30-08 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Taleb Ahmad & Wolfgang HÃ¤rdle, 2008. "Statistics E-learning Platforms Evaluation: Case Study," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2008-058, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Bridget Terry Long & Michal Kurlaender, 2008. "Do Community Colleges provide a Viable Pathway to a Baccalaureate Degree?," NBER Working Papers 14367, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:iim:iimawp:2008-09-01 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- A. Decramer & J. Christiaens & A. Vanderstraeten, 2008. "Implementation Dynamics of Performance Management in Higher Education," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 08/528, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Anna Aizer, 2008. "Peer Effects and Human Capital Accumulation: the Externalities of ADD," NBER Working Papers 14354, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Muhamad Purnagunawan, 2008. "Earning Motivation and The Conventional Earning Function," Working Papers in Economics and Development Studies (WoPEDS) 200805, Department of Economics, Padjadjaran University, revised Sep 2008.
- Schindler, Dirk, 2008. "Human Capital, Multiple Income Risk and Social Insurance," Discussion Papers 2008/18, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Business and Management Science.
- Josh Lerner & Antoinette Schoar & Jialan Wang, 2008. "Secrets of the Academy: The Drivers of University Endowment Success," NBER Working Papers 14341, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Marte Rønning & Edvin Leuven & Hessel Oosterbeek, 2008. "Quasi-experimental estimates of the effect of class size on achievement in Norway," Working Paper Series 9308, Department of Economics, Norwegian University of Science and Technology.
- Audra J. Bowlus & Chris Robinson, 2008. "Human Capital Prices, Productivity and Growth," University of Western Ontario, Centre for Human Capital and Productivity (CHCP) Working Papers 20085, University of Western Ontario, Centre for Human Capital and Productivity (CHCP).
- Blomeyer, Dorothea & Coneus, Katja & Laucht, Manfred & Pfeiffer, Friedhelm, 2008. "Initial Risk Matrix, Home Resources, Ability Development and Children's Achievement," IZA Discussion Papers 3692, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Devrim Goktepe-Hultan, 2008. "Why and how do scientists commercialize their research? Towards a typology of inventors," Jena Economics Research Papers 2008-071, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Antonio Merlo & Kenneth I. Wolpin, 2008. "The Transition from School to Jail: Youth Crime and High School Completion Among Black Males," PIER Working Paper Archive 08-033, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.