Report NEP-ECM-2014-03-08This is the archive for NEP-ECM, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometrics. Sune Karlsson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Atsushi Inoue & Lutz Kilian, 2014. "Joint Confidence Sets for Structural Impulse Responses," Departmental Working Papers 1401, Southern Methodist University, Department of Economics.
- Sokbae Lee & Kyungchul Song & Yoon-Jae Whang, 2014. "Testing For A General Class Of Functional Inequalities," KIER Working Papers 889, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Kris Boudt & Sébastien Laurent & Asger Lunde & Rogier Quaedvlieg, 2014. "Positive Semidefinite Integrated Covariance Estimation, Factorizations and Asynchronicity," CREATES Research Papers 2014-05, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Atsushi Inoue & Mototsugu Shintania, 2014. "Quasi-Bayesian Model Selection," Departmental Working Papers 1402, Southern Methodist University, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:2014015 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Dureau, Joseph & Kalogeropoulos, Konstantinos & Baguelin, Marc, 2013. "Capturing the time-varying drivers of an epidemic using stochastic dynamical systems," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 41749, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Makoto Takahashi & Toshiaki Watanabe & Yasuhiro Omori, 2014. "Volatility and Quantile Forecasts by Realized Stochastic Volatility Models with Generalized Hyperbolic Distribution," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-921, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Francesco Calvori & Fabrizio Cipollini & Giampiero M. Gallo, 2014. "Go with the Flow: A GAS model for Predicting Intra-daily Volume Shares," Econometrics Working Papers Archive 2014_01, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Statistica, Informatica, Applicazioni "G. Parenti", revised Feb 2014.
- Florian Ziel & Rick Steinert & Sven Husmann, 2014. "Efficient Modeling and Forecasting of the Electricity Spot Price," Papers 1402.7027, arXiv.org, revised Oct 2014.
- Eric Eisenstat & Rodney W. Strachan, 2014. "Modelling Inflation Volatility," CAMA Working Papers 2014-21, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Joscha Beckmann & Rainer Schüssler, 2014. "Forecasting Equity Premia using Bayesian Dynamic Model Averaging," CQE Working Papers 2914, Center for Quantitative Economics (CQE), University of Muenster.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:2014013 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Giampiero M. Gallo & Edoardo Otranto, 2014. "Forecasting Realized Volatility with Changes of Regimes," Econometrics Working Papers Archive 2014_03, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Statistica, Informatica, Applicazioni "G. Parenti", revised Feb 2014.
- Pablo Duarte & Bernd Süssmuth, 2014. "Robust Implementation of a Parsimonious Dynamic Factor Model to Nowcast GDP," CESifo Working Paper Series 4574, CESifo Group Munich.