Report NEP-ECM-2011-09-16This is the archive for NEP-ECM, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometrics. Sune Karlsson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Rasmus Tangsgaard Varneskov, 2011. "Generalized Flat-Top Realized Kernel Estimation of Ex-Post Variation of Asset Prices Contaminated by Noise," CREATES Research Papers 2011-31, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Item repec:eca:wpaper:2013/96823 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Firmin Doko Tchatoka, 2011. "Subset hypotheses testing and instrument exclusion in the linear IV regression," Working Papers 10668, University of Tasmania, Tasmanian School of Business and Economics.
- Yushu Li, 2011. "Wavelet Based Outlier Correction for Power Controlled Turning Point Detection in Surveillance Systems," CREATES Research Papers 2011-29, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Alan I. Barreca & Jason M. Lindo & Glen R. Waddell, 2011. "Heaping-Induced Bias in Regression-Discontinuity Designs," NBER Working Papers 17408, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Drichoutis, Andreas, 2011. "Interpreting interaction terms in linear and non-linear models: A cautionary tale," MPRA Paper 33251, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Anders Bredahl Kock & Timo Teräsvirta, 2011. "Forecasting Macroeconomic Variables using Neural Network Models and Three Automated Model Selection Techniques," CREATES Research Papers 2011-27, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Stefano Grassi & Tommaso Proietti, 2011. "Stochastic trends and seasonality in economic time series: new evidence from Bayesian stochastic model specification search," CREATES Research Papers 2011-30, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Anders Bredahl Kock & Timo Teräsvirta, 2011. "Forecasting performance of three automated modelling techniques during the economic crisis 2007-2009," CREATES Research Papers 2011-28, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Andreea Halunga & Chris D. Orme & Takashi Yamagata, 2011. "A Heteroskedasticity Robust Breusch-Pagan Test for Contemporaneous Correlation in Dynamic Panel Data Models," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 1118, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20110125 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Peter Fuleky, 2011. "On the Choice of the Unit Period in Time Series Models," Working Papers 2011-4, University of Hawaii Economic Research Organization, University of Hawaii at Manoa.
- Jaqueson K. Galimberti & Marcelo L. Moura, 2011. "Improving the reliability of real-time Hodrick-Prescott filtering using survey forecasts," Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series 159, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester.
- Luis E. Rojas, 2011. "Professional Forecasters: How to Understand and Exploit Them Through a DSGE Model," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 008945, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Gaurab Aryal & Isabelle Perrigne & Quang Vuong, 2011. "Nonidentification of Insurance Models with Probability of Accidents," ANU Working Papers in Economics and Econometrics 2011-552, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics.