Report NEP-DEV-2018-03-26This is the archive for NEP-DEV, a report on new working papers in the area of Development. Jacob A. Jordaan issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hoekman, Bernard & Sanfilippo, Marco, 2018. "Firm performance and participation in public procurement: Evidence from Sub-Saharan Africa," CEPR Discussion Papers 12752, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Axel Dreher & Andreas Fuchs & Sarah Langlotz, 2018. "The Effects of Foreign Aid on Refugee Flows," CESifo Working Paper Series 6885, CESifo.
- Florian Dorn & Clemens Fuest & Niklas Potrafke, 2018. "Globalization and Income Inequality Revisited," CESifo Working Paper Series 6859, CESifo.
- Bertazzini, Mattia C., 2018. "The long-term impact of Italian colonial roads in the Horn of Africa, 1935-2000," Economic History Working Papers 87074, London School of Economics and Political Science, Department of Economic History.
- Gold, Robert & Görg, Holger & Hanley, Aoife & Seric, Adnan, 2017. "South-South FDI: Is It Really Different?," KCG Working Papers 3, Kiel Centre for Globalization (KCG).
- Daniela Campus & Gianna Claudia Giannelli, 2017. "Is the allocation of time gender sensitive to food price changes? an investigation of hours of work in Uganda," CHILD Working Papers Series 53 JEL Classification: J1, Centre for Household, Income, Labour and Demographic Economics (CHILD) - CCA.
- Philippe de Vreyer & Sylvie Lambert, 2018. "By ignoring intra-household inequality, do we underestimate the extent of poverty?," PSE Working Papers halshs-01724194, HAL.
- Eleonora Bertoni & Michele Di Maio & Vasco Molini & Roberto Nisticò, 2018. "Education is Forbidden: The Effect of the Boko Haram Conflict on Education in North-East Nigeria," CSEF Working Papers 495, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Edgar Salgado Chavez, 2018. "Growing Up in a War: The Shaping of Trust and Identity After Conflict in Peru," Working Paper Series 0618, Department of Economics, University of Sussex Business School.
- Banerjee, Swapnendu, 2018. "‘Women on top’ and/or ‘economic progress’: What affects actual and reported crime against women? An analysis of socio-economic factors in India," MPRA Paper 84428, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Majlesi, Kaveh & Narciso, Gaia, 2018. "International Import Competition and the Decision to Migrate: Evidence from Mexico," IZA Discussion Papers 11346, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Remi Jedwab & Adam Storeygard, 2017. "The Average and Heterogeneous Effects of Transportation Investments: Evidence from sub-Saharan Africa 1960-2010," Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University 0822, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
- Dalton, Patricio & Rüschenpöhler, Julius & Zia, Bilal, 2018. "Determinants and Dynamics of Business Aspirations : Evidence from Small-scale Entrepreneurs in an Emerging Market," Discussion Paper 2018-009, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Lionel Roger, 2018. "Blinded by the light? Heterogeneity in the luminosity-growth nexus and the African growth miracle," Discussion Papers 2018-04, University of Nottingham, CREDIT.
- Harounan Kazianga & Zaki Wahhaj, 2018. "Will Urban Migrants Formally Insure their Rural Relatives? Family Networks and Rainfall Index Insurance in Burkina Faso," Economics Working Paper Series 1802, Oklahoma State University, Department of Economics and Legal Studies in Business.
- Brück, Tilman & Mahe, Clotilde & Naudé, Wim, 2018. "Return Migration and Self-Employment: Evidence from Kyrgyzstan," IZA Discussion Papers 11332, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).