Report NEP-DEV-2016-03-17This is the archive for NEP-DEV, a report on new working papers in the area of Development. Jacob A. Jordaan issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Datt,Gaurav & Ravallion,Martin & Murgai,Rinku, 2016. "Growth, urbanization, and poverty reduction in India," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7568, The World Bank.
- Muralidharan,Karthik & Das,Jishnu & Holla,Alaka & Mohpal,Aakash, 2016. "The fiscal cost of weak governance : evidence from teacher absence in India," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7579, The World Bank.
- Martina Bozzola & Melinda Smale & Salvatore Di Falco, 2016. "Climate, Shocks, Weather and Maize Intensification Decisions in Rural Kenya," FOODSECURE Working papers 39, LEI Wageningen UR.
- Bastos,Paulo S. R. & Bottan,Nicolas Luis & Cristia,Julian, 2016. "Access to pre-primary education and progression in primary School : evidence from rural Guatemala," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7574, The World Bank.
- Ragasa, Catherine & Mazunda, John & Kadzamira, Mariam, 2016. "The impact of agricultural extension services in the context of a heavily subsidized input system: The case of Malawi:," IFPRI discussion papers 1498, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Mason, Nicole M. & Wineman, Ayala & Kirimi, Lilian & Mather, David, 2016. "The Effects of Kenya’s ‘Smarter’ Input Subsidy Program on Smallholder Behavior and Incomes: Do Different Quasi-Experimental Approaches Lead to the Same Conclusions?," Food Security Collaborative Working Papers 232090, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Komatsu, Hitomi & Malapit, Hazel Jean L. & Theis, Sophie, 2015. "How does women’s time in reproductive work and agriculture affect maternal and child nutrition? Evidence from Bangladesh, Cambodia, Ghana, Mozambique, and Nepal:," IFPRI discussion papers 1486, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Naoko Uchiyama, 2016. "Consumption Smoothing, Risk Sharing and Household Vulnerability in Rural Mexico," Discussion Paper Series DP2016-06, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- Alzúa, María Laura & Cruces, Guillermo & Lopez, Carolina, 2016. "Long Run Effects of Youth Training Programs: Experimental Evidence from Argentina," IZA Discussion Papers 9784, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ali,Daniel Ayalew & Deininger,Klaus W. & Harris,Charles Anthony Philip, 2016. "Large farm establishment, smallholder productivity, labor market participation, and resilience : evidence from Ethiopia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7576, The World Bank.
- Christian Gonzales & Sonali Jain-Chandra & Kalpana Kochhar & Monique Newiak & Tlek Zeinullayev, 2015. "Catalyst for Change; Empowering Women and Tackling Income Inequality," IMF Staff Discussion Notes 15/20, International Monetary Fund.
- Van Campenhout, Bjorn, 2015. "The dynamics of smallholder marketing behavior: Explorations using Ugandan and Mozambican panel data:," IFPRI discussion papers 1478, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Schuenemann, Franziska & Thurlow, James & Zeller, Manfred, 2016. "Leveling the field for biofuels: Comparing the economic and environmental impacts of biofuel and other export crops in Malawi:," IFPRI discussion papers 1500, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).