Report NEP-DEV-2016-02-29This is the archive for NEP-DEV, a report on new working papers in the area of Development. Jacob A. Jordaan issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Clemens, Michael A. & Pritchett, Lant, 2016. "The New Economic Case for Migration Restrictions: An Assessment," IZA Discussion Papers 9730, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Gabriel Demombynes and Justin Sandefur, 2014. "Costing a Data Revolution - Working Paper 383," Working Papers 383, Center for Global Development.
- Simon Lange and Stephan Klasen, 2015. "How the New International Goal for Child Mortality Is Unfair to Africa (Again) - Working Paper 407," Working Papers 407, Center for Global Development.
- Shiferaw, Kaleb & GEBEREMEDHIN, Berhanu & LEGESSE, DEREJE, 2015. "What factors affect households’ decision to allocate credit for livestock production? Evidence from Ethiopia," MPRA Paper 69344, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Josselin Thuilliez & Hippolyte d'Albis & Hamidou Niangaly & Ogobara Doumbo, 2016. "Malaria and Education: Evidence from Mali," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 16009, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Nunnenkamp, Peter & Rank, Michaela & Thiele, Rainer, 2015. "Aid fragmentation and donor coordination in Uganda: A district-level analysis," Kiel Working Papers 2001, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Leone, Tiziana & Cetorelli, Valeria & Neal, Sarah & Matthews, Zoë, 2016. "Financial accessibility and user fee reforms for maternal- health care in five sub-Saharan countries: a quasi-experimental analysis," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 64717, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Sarah Dykstra, Amanda Glassman, Charles Kenny, and Justin Sandefur, 2015. "The Impact of Gavi on Vaccination Rates: Regression Discontinuity Evidence - Working Paper 394," Working Papers 394, Center for Global Development.
- Esther Gehrke, 2014. "An employment guarantee as risk insurance? Assessing the effects of the NREGS on agricultural production decisions," Working Papers 152, Bavarian Graduate Program in Economics (BGPE).
- Samuel Bazzi & Matthew Gudgeon, 2015. "Local Government Proliferation, Diversity, and Conﬂict," HiCN Working Papers 205, Households in Conflict Network.