Report NEP-DEV-2014-08-25This is the archive for NEP-DEV, a report on new working papers in the area of Development. Jacob A. Jordaan issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Pradhan, Menno & de Ree, Joppe, 2014. "District Governance and Student Learning in Indonesia," ADB Economics Working Paper Series 397, Asian Development Bank, revised 24 Oct 2014.
- Gunther Bensch & Jörg Peters, 2014. "The Intensive Margin of Technology Adoption - Experimental Evidence on Improved Cooking Stoves in Rural Senegal," Ruhr Economic Papers 0494, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Sudhanshu Handa & David Seidenfeld & Benjamin Davis & Gelson Tembo & Zambia Cash Transfer Evaluation Team, 2014. "Are Cash Transfers a Silver Bullet? Evidence from the Zambian Child Grant," Papers inwopa731, Innocenti Working Papers.
- Rachel Heath & A. Mushfiq Mobarak, 2014. "Manufacturing Growth and the Lives of Bangladeshi Women," NBER Working Papers 20383, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Selma Telalagic, 2014. "Kinship and Consumption: The Effect of Spouses' Outside Options on Household Productivity," Economics Series Working Papers 720, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Fagernäs, Sonja & Pelkonen, Panu, 2014. "Politics Before Pupils? Electoral Cycles and School Resources in India," IZA Discussion Papers 8366, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Andy Sumner and Sergio Tezanos Vázquez, 2014. "How Has the Developing World Changed since the Late 1990s? A Dynamic and Multidimensional Taxonomy of Developing Countries - Working Paper 375," Working Papers 375, Center for Global Development.
- Emran, M. Shahe & Shilpi, Forhad, 2014. "Land Market Restrictions, Women's Labor Force Participation and Wages," MPRA Paper 57989, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gilligan, Daniel O. & Kumar, Neha & McNiven, Scott & Meenakshi, J.V. & Quisumbing, Agnes R., 2014. "Bargaining power and biofortification: The role of gender in adoption of orange sweet potato in Uganda:," IFPRI discussion papers 1353, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Aga, Gemechu Ayana & Soledad Martinez Peria, Maria, 2014. "International remittances and financial inclusion in Sub-Saharan Africa," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6991, The World Bank.