Report NEP-DEV-2014-03-30This is the archive for NEP-DEV, a report on new working papers in the area of Development. Jacob A. Jordaan issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Duranton, Gilles, 2014. "Growing through cities in developing countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6818, The World Bank.
- Karthik Muralidharan & Paul Niehaus & Sandip Sukhtankar, 2014. "Building State Capacity: Evidence from Biometric Smartcards in India," NBER Working Papers 19999, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Khandker, Shahidur R. & Samad, Hussain A., 2014. "Dynamic effects of microcredit in Bangladesh," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6821, The World Bank.
- Bettin, Giulia & Presbitero, Andrea F. & Spatafora, Nikola, 2014. "Remittances and vulnerability in developing countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6812, The World Bank.
- Kwabena Gyimah-Brempong & Jeffrey S. Racine, 2014. "Aid and Economic Growth: A Robust Approach," Department of Economics Working Papers 2014-03, McMaster University.
- Andy Sumner, 2014. "Who are likely to be the future poor in Indonesia? Evidence on primary school non-completion from six rounds of the Demographic and Health Survey, 1991-2012," Working Papers in Economics and Development Studies (WoPEDS) 201406, Department of Economics, Padjadjaran University, revised May 2014.
- Karim, Azreen & Noy, Ilan, 2014. "Poverty and natural disasters: A meta-analysis," Working Paper Series 3234, Victoria University of Wellington, School of Economics and Finance.
- Norbert Schady & Jere Behrman & Maria Caridad Araujo & Rodrigo Azuero & Raquel Bernal & David Bravo & Florencia LÃ³pez BÃ³o & Karen Macours & Daniela Marshall & Christina Paxson & Renos Vakis, 2014. "Wealth Gradients in Early Childhood Cognitive Development in Five Latin American Countries," PIER Working Paper Archive 14-010, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Mussa, Richard, 2014. "Do the Poor Pay More for Maize in Malawi?," MPRA Paper 54623, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ramesh Chandra Paudel, 2014. "Economic Growth in Developing Countries: Is Landlockedness Destiny?," Departmental Working Papers 2014-01, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Chotikapanich, Duangkamon & Griffiths, William E. & Rao, D.S. Prasada & Karunarathne, Wasana, 2014. "Income Distributions, Inequality, and Poverty in Asia, 1992–2010," ADBI Working Papers 468, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Nguyen Viet Cuong, 2014. "Impact Evaluation of Health Insurance for Children: Evidence from a Developing Country," Working Papers 2014-180, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.