Report NEP-CWA-2007-06-18This is the archive for NEP-CWA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & Western Asia. Nurdilek Hacialioglu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:iim:iimawp:2007-04-01 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jeevan K Khundrakpam, 2007. "Economic reforms and exchange rate pass-through to domestic prices in India," BIS Working Papers 225, Bank for International Settlements.
- Halicioglu, Ferda, 2007. "A Multivariate Causality Analysis of Export and Growth for Turkey," MPRA Paper 3565, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fadhel Kaboub, 2007. "Employment Guarantee Programs: A Survey of Theories and Policy Experiences," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_498, Levy Economics Institute.
- Akkaya, Cenk, 2007. "Techonology Based Strategic Alliances: A Turkish Perspective," MPRA Paper 3479, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Robert W. Fogel, 2007. "Capitalism and Democracy in 2040: Forecasts and Speculations," NBER Working Papers 13184, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:iim:iimawp:2007-06-01 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Fadhel Kaboub, 2007. "ELR-led Economic Development: A Plan for Tunisia," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_499, Levy Economics Institute.