Employment Guarantee Programs: A Survey of Theories and Policy Experiences
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pavlina R. Tcherneva, 2014. "The Social Enterprise Model for a Job Guarantee in the United States," Economics Policy Note Archive 14-1, Levy Economics Institute.
- Anis Chowdhury & Iyanatul Islam, 2011. "A Critique of the Orthodox Approach to Indonesia's Growth and Employment Problems and Post Keynesian Alternatives," American Journal of Economics and Sociology, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 70(1), pages 269-299, January.
- Rania Antonopoulos, 2007. "The Right to a Job, the Right Types of Projects: Employment Guarantee Policies from a Gender Perspective," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_516, Levy Economics Institute.
- Zdravka, Todorova, 2009. "Employer of Last Resort Policy and Feminist Economics: Social Provisioning and Socialization of Investment," MPRA Paper 16240, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-06-18 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2007-06-18 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-PKE-2007-06-18 (Post Keynesian Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lev:wrkpap:wp_498. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Elizabeth Dunn). General contact details of provider: http://www.levyinstitute.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .