Report NEP-CTA-2013-07-15This is the archive for NEP-CTA, a report on new working papers in the area of Contract Theory & Applications. Simona Fabrizi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dirk Bergemann & Achim Wambach, 2013. "Sequential Information Disclosure in Auctions," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1900, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Li X. & Peeters R.J.A.P., 2013. "Cheap talk with multiple strategically interacting audiences: An experimental study," Research Memorandum 035, Maastricht University, Graduate School of Business and Economics (GSBE).
- Anton Kolotilin, 2013. "Experimental Design to Persuade," Discussion Papers 2013-17, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Jullien, Bruno & Pouyet, Jérôme & Sand-Zantman, Wilfried, 2013. "An Offer You Can't Refuse: Early Contracting with Endogenous Threat," IDEI Working Papers 783, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse, revised Jun 2014.
- Lijian Wei & Wei Zhang & Xue-Zhong He & Yongjie Zhang, 2013. "Learning and Information Dissemination in Limit Order Markets," Research Paper Series 333, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Chantal C. Cantarelli & Caspar G. Chorus & Scott W. Cunningham, 2013. "Explaining Cost Overruns of Large-Scale Transportation Infrastructure Projects using a Signalling Game," Papers 1307.2180, arXiv.org.
- Dessi, Roberta & Miquel-Florensa, Josepa, 2013. "When to Pay More: Incentives, Culture and Status in Principal‐ Agent Interactions," IDEI Working Papers 781, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Fulvio Fontini & Katrin Millock & Michele Moretto, 2013. "Investments in Quality, Collective Reputation and Information Acquisition," Working Papers 2013.53, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- George J. Mailath & Larry Samuelson, 2013. "Reputations in Repeated Games," PIER Working Paper Archive 13-034, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Giuseppe De Marco & Maria Romaniello, 2013. "Games Equilibria and the Variational Representation of Preferences," CSEF Working Papers 336, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Andreea Cosnita-Langlais & Jean-Philippe Tropeano, 2013. "Ex post or ex ante? On the optimal timing of merger control," EconomiX Working Papers 2013-22, University of Paris West - Nanterre la Defense, EconomiX.
- Item repec:dgr:umagsb:2013032 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Enchuan Shao, 2013. "The Threat of Counterfeiting in Competitive Search Equilibrium," Staff Working Papers 13-22, Bank of Canada.
- Kiridaran Kanagaretnam & Stuart Mestelman & S. M. Khalid Nainar & Mohamed Shehata, 2013. "Transparency, Empowerment, Disempowerment and Trust in an Investment Environment," Department of Economics Working Papers 2013-09, McMaster University, revised Oct 2013.
- Joshua Congdon-Hohman & Jonathan A. Lanning, 2013. "Workers' Responses to Incentives: The Case of Pending MLB Free Agents," Working Papers 1304, College of the Holy Cross, Department of Economics.