Report NEP-CSE-2009-03-07This is the archive for NEP-CSE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Strategic Management. Joao Jose de Matos Ferreira issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- N. Ngoc Thang & D. Buyens, 2008. "Training, organizational strategy, and firm performance," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 08/541, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Aneesh Zutshi, 2009. "Importance of Global Co-innovation Networks: A TCS Case Study," IET Working Papers Series 01/2009, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, IET/CICS.NOVA-Interdisciplinary Centre on Social Sciences, Faculty of Science and Technology.
- André van Stel & Mickey Folkeringa & Sierdjan Koster, 2010. "Start-ups as drivers of market mobility: An analysis at the region-sector level for the Netherlands," Scales Research Reports H200905, EIM Business and Policy Research.
- Nagore Iriberri & Pedro Rey-Biel, 2008. "The role of role uncertainty in modified dictator games," Economics Working Papers 1147, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Apr 2010.
- Margarida R. Paulos & António B. Moniz, 2009. "Are societal changes new? Questions or trends and future perceptions on knowledge-based economy," IET Working Papers Series 02/2009, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, IET/CICS.NOVA-Interdisciplinary Centre on Social Sciences, Faculty of Science and Technology.
- Miguel Lebre de Freitas & Susana Salvado & Luis Catela Nunes & Rui Costa Neves, 2013. "Productive experience and specialization opportunities for Portugal: an empirical assessment," GEE Papers 0010, Gabinete de Estratégia e Estudos, Ministério da Economia, revised Jul 2013.
- Nils-Henrik M. Von Der Fehr & Petter Vegard Hansen, 2009. "Electricity Retailing in Norway," RSCAS Working Papers 2009/04, European University Institute.
- Martin, Ludivine, 2009. "Understanding the implementation of e-business strategies: Evidence from Luxembourg," MPRA Paper 13645, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- N. Ngoc Thang & N. Van Thu & D. Buyens, 2008. "The impact of training on firm performance: Case of Vietnam," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 08/538, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Kitov, Ivan, 2009. "What is the best firm size to invest?," MPRA Paper 13721, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Simone Valente, 2009. "Endogenous Growth, Backstop Technology Adoption and Optimal Jumps," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 09/104, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Thede, Susanna & Lindvert, Markus, 2009. "Exploring Determinants of the Firm Boundary for Swedish Multinationals," Working Papers 2009:2, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Mara Nogueira & Marco Crocco & Ana Tereza Lanna Figueiredo, 2009. "Estratégias bancárias diferenciadas no território: o caso de Minas Gerais," Textos para Discussão Cedeplar-UFMG td345, Cedeplar, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais.
- Anna Stepanova, 2009. "R&D Spillovers, Concentration and Market Performance," Studies in Economics 0901, School of Economics, University of Kent.
- Mara Nogueira & Ana Tereza Lanna Figueiredo & Marco Crocco, 2009. "Gestão de ativo bancário diferenciada no território: um estudo para os estados brasileiros," Textos para Discussão Cedeplar-UFMG td344, Cedeplar, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais.
- Jan Bena, 2008. "The Effect of Credit Rationing on the Shape of the Competition-Innovation Relationship," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp377, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Heng, Stefan, 2009. "RFID chips: enabling the efficient exchange of information," MPRA Paper 13646, University Library of Munich, Germany.