Importance of Global Co-innovation Networks: A TCS Case Study
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gersbach, Hans & Schmutzler, Armin, 2005. "The Effects of Globalization on Worker Training," CEPR Discussion Papers 4879, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- António Brandão Moniz & Tobias Woll, 2007.
"Main features of the labour policy in Portugal,"
- Moniz, António & Woll, Tobias, 2007. "Main features of the labour policy in Portugal," MPRA Paper 6967, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Sep 2007.
- António B. Moniz & Tobias Woll, 2007. "Main features of the labour policy in Portugal," IET Working Papers Series 02/2007, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, IET/CICS.NOVA-Interdisciplinary Centre on Social Sciences, Faculty of Science and Technology.
- Harald Hagemann & Ralf Rukwid, 2007. "Perspectives of Workers with Low Qualifications in Germany under the Pressures of Globalization and Technical Progress," Diskussionspapiere aus dem Institut für Volkswirtschaftslehre der Universität Hohenheim 291/2007, Department of Economics, University of Hohenheim, Germany.
- António Moniz & Rogério Puga Leal, 2005. "Editorial Note," Enterprise and Work Innovation Studies, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, IET/CICS.NOVA-Interdisciplinary Centre on Social Sciences, Faculty of Science and Technology, vol. 1(1), pages 1-7, November.
More about this item
Keywordsinnovation partnerships; co-innovation network;
- D85 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Network Formation
- L14 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Transactional Relationships; Contracts and Reputation
- L22 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Firm Organization and Market Structure
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-03-07 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2009-03-07 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-IPR-2009-03-07 (Intellectual Property Rights)
- NEP-KNM-2009-03-07 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
- NEP-PPM-2009-03-07 (Project, Program & Portfolio Management)
- NEP-SOC-2009-03-07 (Social Norms & Social Capital)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ieu:wpaper:10. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (António Brandão Moniz). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ieunlpt.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .