Report NEP-SOC-2009-03-07This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gilad Aharonovitz & Nathan Skuza & Faysal Fahs, 2008. "Can Integrity Replace Institutions? Theory and Evidence," Working Papers 2009-06, School of Economic Sciences, Washington State University.
- Ruben Durante & Brian Knight, 2009. "Partisan Control, Media Bias, and Viewer Responses: Evidence from Berlusconi's Italy," NBER Working Papers 14762, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kannan, Srinivasan, 2009. "Social Networks and Decision Making: Women’s Participation in Household Decisions," MPRA Paper 13767, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ahmed, Ali & Salas, Osvaldo, 2008. "Is the Hand of God Involved in Human Cooperation? An Experimental Examination of the Supernatural Punishment Theory," CAFO Working Papers 2009:1, Centre for Labour Market Policy Research (CAFO), School of Business and Economics, Linnaeus University.
- Aneesh Zutshi, 2009. "Importance of Global Co-innovation Networks: A TCS Case Study," IET Working Papers Series 01/2009, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, IET/CICS.NOVA-Interdisciplinary Centre on Social Sciences, Faculty of Science and Technology.
- M. Raimondi, 2009. "Reasons behind public goods provision," Economics Department Working Papers 2009-EP04, Department of Economics, Parma University (Italy).
- Zamac, Jovan & Hallberg, Daniel & Lindh, Thomas, 2008. "Low fertility and long run growth in an economy with a large public sector," CAFO Working Papers 2009:5, Centre for Labour Market Policy Research (CAFO), School of Business and Economics, Linnaeus University.