Report NEP-KNM-2009-03-07This is the archive for NEP-KNM, a report on new working papers in the area of Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy. Laura Stefanescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Margarida R. Paulos & António B. Moniz, 2009. "Are societal changes new? Questions or trends and future perceptions on knowledge-based economy," IET Working Papers Series 02/2009, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, IET/CICS.NOVA-Interdisciplinary Centre on Social Sciences, Faculty of Science and Technology.
- Jan Bena, 2008. "The Effect of Credit Rationing on the Shape of the Competition-Innovation Relationship," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp377, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Lederman, Daniel, 2009. "The business of product innovation : international empirical evidence," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4840, The World Bank.
- Aghion, Philippe & Van Reenen, John & Zingales, Luigi, 2009. "Innovation and Institutional Ownership," CEPR Discussion Papers 7195, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Martin Shubik, 2009. "Innovation and Equilibrium?," Levine's Working Paper Archive 814577000000000151, David K. Levine.
- NAGAOKA Sadao & John P. WALSH, 2009. "The R&D Process in the U.S. and Japan: Major findings from the RIETI-Georgia Tech inventor survey," Discussion papers 09010, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Luca Zamparelli, 2009. "Direction and Intensity of Technical Change: a Micro Model," Working Papers 4, Doctoral School of Economics, Sapienza University of Rome.
- Aneesh Zutshi, 2009. "Importance of Global Co-innovation Networks: A TCS Case Study," IET Working Papers Series 01/2009, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, IET/CICS.NOVA-Interdisciplinary Centre on Social Sciences, Faculty of Science and Technology.
- Anna Stepanova, 2009. "R&D Spillovers, Concentration and Market Performance," Studies in Economics 0901, School of Economics, University of Kent.
- Burcu Türkcan & Erkan Erdil & Ý. Hakan Yetkiner, 2009. "Does Information and Communication Technologies Sustain Economic Growth? The Underdeveloped and Developing Countries Case," Working Papers 0901, Izmir University of Economics.