Report NEP-COM-2011-09-22This is the archive for NEP-COM, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Competition. Russell Pittman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Norovsambuu Tumennasan, 2011. "Quantity Precommitment and Price Matching," Economics Working Papers 2011-13, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Fanti, Luciano & Gori, Luca, 2011. "Stability analysis in a Bertrand duopoly with different product quality and heterogeneous expectations," MPRA Paper 33480, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bernard Caillaud & Romain De Nijs, 2011. "Strategic loyalty reward in dynamic price Discrimination," PSE Working Papers halshs-00622291, HAL.
- Kaldasch, Joachim, 2011. "The experience curve and the market size of competitive consumer durable markets," MPRA Paper 33370, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fanti, Luciano & Gori, Luca, 2011. "The dynamics of a differentiated duopoly with quantity competition," MPRA Paper 33477, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Indrajit Ray & Sonali Sen Gupta, 2011. "(Weak) Correlation and Sunspots in Duopoly," Discussion Papers 11-14, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham.
- Ju, Jiandong & Lin, Justin Yifu & Wang, Yong, 2011. "Marshallian externality, industrial upgrading, and industrial policies," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5796, The World Bank.
- Bastié Françoise & Cieply Sylvie & Cussy Pascal, 2011. "The Survival of New Firms: Do Bank Loans at Birth Matter?," Economics Working Paper Archive (University of Rennes 1 & University of Caen) 201110, Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS.
- Item repec:ner:dauphi:urn:hdl:123456789/6962 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Fabrice Valognes & Hélène Ferrer & Guillermo Owen, 2011. "Endogenous Coalitions Formations Through Technology Transfers and Fair Prices," Economics Working Paper Archive (University of Rennes 1 & University of Caen) 201109, Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS.
- Timothy Perri, 2011. "A Competitive Model of (Super)Stars," Working Papers 11-11, Department of Economics, Appalachian State University.
- Sergio Aquino de Souza, 2011. "A Simplified Mixed Logit Demand Model with an Application to the Simulation of Entry," Working Papers 04-2011, Universidade de São Paulo, Faculdade de Economia, Administração e Contabilidade de Ribeirão Preto.
- Guy David & Evan Rawley & Daniel Polsky, 2011. "Integration and Task Allocation: Evidence from Patient Care," NBER Working Papers 17419, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Klênio de Souza Barbosa & Pierre C. Boyer, 2011. "Competition for Local Public Services with Learning-by-doing and Transferability," Working Papers 06-2011, Universidade de São Paulo, Faculdade de Economia, Administração e Contabilidade de Ribeirão Preto.
- Johannes Paha & Dirk Rompf & Christiane Warnecke, 2011. "Estimating Travellers’ Preferences for Competition in Commercial Passenger Rail Transport," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201137, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Ana Espinola-Arredondo & Felix Munoz-Garcia, 2011. "The Informative Role of Subsidies," Working Papers 2011-10, School of Economic Sciences, Washington State University.