Report NEP-CNA-2007-05-12This is the archive for NEP-CNA, a report on new working papers in the area of China. Zheng Fang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Rod Tyers & Jane Golley, 2006. "China's Growth to 2030: Demographic Change and the Labour Supply Constraint," PGDA Working Papers 1106, Program on the Global Demography of Aging.
- Gregory C. Chow, 2006. "Rural Poverty in China: Problem and Policy," Working Papers 68, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Center for Economic Policy Studies..
- Gustafsson, Björn Anders & Quheng, Deng, 2007. "Social Assistance Receipt and its Importance for Combating Poverty in Urban China," IZA Discussion Papers 2758, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Mattlin, Mikael, 2007. "The Chinese government's new approach to ownership and financial control of strategic state-owned enterprises," BOFIT Discussion Papers 10/2007, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Linda Yueh, 2007. "China`s Entrepreneurs," Economics Series Working Papers 324, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Rod Tyers & Jane Golley, 2006. "China's Growth to 2030: The Roles of Demographic Change and Investment Premia," PGDA Working Papers 1206, Program on the Global Demography of Aging.
- Mehrotra, Aaron & Rautava, Jouko, 2007. "Do sentiment indicators help to assess and predict actual developments of the Chinese economy?," BOFIT Discussion Papers 11/2007, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Gregory C. Chow, 2006. "An Economic Analysis of Health Care in China," Working Papers 70, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Center for Economic Policy Studies..
- El Karouni, Ilyess & Charles, Sébastien, 2007.
"La transformation postsocialiste chinoise : ouverture économique et contrainte extérieure
[Chinese postsocialist transformation: economic opening and external constraint]," MPRA Paper 3102, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nicolaas Groenewold & Lei He, 2006. "The US-China Trade Imbalance: Will Revaluing the RMB Help (Much)?," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 06-27, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Facchini, Giovanni & Olarreaga, Marcelo & Silva, Peri & Willmann, Gerald, 2007. "Substitutability and protectionism: Latin America's trade policy and imports from China and India," Economics Working Papers 2007,08, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Economics.
- Zeng, Douglas Zhihua & Wang, Shuilin, 2011. "China and the knowledge economy : challenges and opportunities," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4223, The World Bank.
- Hui Yan, 2007. "The 3G standard setting strategy and indigenous innovation policy in China is TD-SCDMA a flagship?," DRUID Working Papers 07-01, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Gustavo Cardozo, . "China y Argentina en la política bilateral, 1989-2006," Working Papers - Programa Asia & Pacífico 025, Argentine Center of International Studies.
- Nicolaas Groenewold & Guoping Lee & Anping Chen, 2006. "Inter-Regional Output Spillovers of Policy Shocks in China," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 06-26, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.