Report NEP-CMP-2004-08-16This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:dnb:wormem:760ne is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- P. Ruben Mercado & David A. Kendrick, 2004. "Computational Economics: Help for the Underestimated Undergraduate," Computing in Economics and Finance 2004 71, Society for Computational Economics.
- Michael Grimm & Denis Cogneau, 2004. "AIDS and income distribution in Africa. A micro-simulation study for Cˆote d’Ivoire," Labor and Demography 0408006, EconWPA.
- Saleh, Ali Salman, 2003. "Public Sector Deficits and Macroeconomic Performance in Lebanon: A Simulation Analysis," Economics Working Papers wp03-14, School of Economics, University of Wollongong, NSW, Australia.
- David F. Bradford & Seung-Rae Kim & Klaus Keller, 2004. "Optimal Technological Portfolios for Climate-Change Policy under Uncertainty: A Computable General Equilibrium Approach," Computing in Economics and Finance 2004 140, Society for Computational Economics.
- Troske, Kenneth & Voicu, Alexandru, 2004. "Joint Estimation of Sequential Labor Force Participation and Fertility Decisions Using Markov Chain Monte Carlo Techniques," IZA Discussion Papers 1251, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Youwei Li & Bas Donkers, 2004. "The Econometric Analysis of Microscopic Simulation Models," Computing in Economics and Finance 2004 195, Society for Computational Economics.
- Vodopivec, Milan, 2004. "A Simulation of an Income Contingent Tuition Scheme in a Transition Economy," IZA Discussion Papers 1247, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Serge Hayward, 2004. "Heterogeneous Agents Past and Forward Time Horizons in Setting Up a Computational Model," Computing in Economics and Finance 2004 241, Society for Computational Economics.
- Lennart F. Hoogerheide & Johan F. Kaashoek, 2004. "Functional Approximations to Likelihoods/Posterior Densities: A Neural Network Approach to Efficient Sampling," Computing in Economics and Finance 2004 74, Society for Computational Economics.