Report NEP-CDM-2018-01-15This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Stan C. Weeber issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Cesar Martinelli & Thomas R. Palfrey, 2017. "Communication and Information in Games of Collective Decision: A Survey of Experimental Results," Working Papers 1065, George Mason University, Interdisciplinary Center for Economic Science.
- Thomas Fujiwara & Carlos Sanz, 2017. "Norms in Bargaining: Evidence from Government Formation in Spain," NBER Working Papers 24137, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Anusha Nath & Dilip Mookherjee, 2017. "Resource Transfers to Local Governments: Political Manipulation and Voting Patterns in West Bengal," 2017 Meeting Papers 1266, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Mikhail Freer & Cesar Martinelli & Siyu Wang, 2018. "Collective Experimentation: A Laboratory Study," Working Papers 1066, George Mason University, Interdisciplinary Center for Economic Science.
- Giampaolo Lecce & Laura Ogliari & Tommaso Orlando, 2017. "Resistance to Institutions and Cultural Distance: Brigandage in Post-Unification Italy," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 2097R, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University, revised Dec 2017.
- Igor Livshits & Mark L. J. Wright, 2017. "Greed as a Source of Polarization," Working Papers 18-1, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Grüner, Hans Peter & Tröger, Thomas, 2018. "Linear voting rules," Working Papers 18-01, University of Mannheim, Department of Economics.
- Paul W. Rhode & James M. Snyder, Jr. & Koleman Strumpf, 2017. "The Arsenal of Democracy: Production and Politics During WWII," NBER Working Papers 24158, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Daniel Brent & Lata Gangadharan & Anca Mihut & Marie Claire Villeval, 2017. "Taxation, redistribution and observability in social dilemmas," Working Papers halshs-01609971, HAL.
- Bhattacherjee, Sanjay & Sarkar, Palash, 2017. "Correlation and inequality in weighted majority voting games," MPRA Paper 83168, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Susana Peralta & João Pereira dos Santos, 2018. "Who Seeks Re-Election: Local Fiscal Restraints and Political Selection," GEE Papers 0091, Gabinete de Estratégia e Estudos, Ministério da Economia, revised Jan 2018.
- Abdelnour, Samer & Hasselbladh, Hans & Kallinikos, Jannis, 2017. "Agency and institutions in organization studies," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 86361, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Nuria Boot & Timo Klein & Maarten Pieter Schinkel, 2017. "Collusive Benchmark Rates Fixing," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1715, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Gallier, Carlo & Kesternich, Martin & Löschel, Andreas & Waichman, Israel, 2017. "Ratchet up or down? An experimental investigation of global public good provision in the United Nations Youth Associations Network," ZEW Discussion Papers 17-071, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Russell Stanley Q. Geronimo, 2017. "De Facto Control: Applying Game Theory to the Law on Corporate Nationality," Papers 1712.09969, arXiv.org.
- d’ASPREMONT Claude & DOS SANTOS FERREIRA Rodolphe, 2017. "Enlarging the collective model of household behaviour: a revealed preference analysis," LIDAM Discussion Papers CORE 2017017, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).