Report NEP-CDM-2013-07-15This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Stan C. Weeber issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-CDM
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sébastien Courtin & Matias Nunez, 2013. "A Map of Approval Voting Equilibria Outcomes," THEMA Working Papers 2013-31, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Michael P. Cameron & Patrick Barrett & Bob Stewardson, 2013. "Can Social Media Predict Election Results? Evidence from New Zealand," Working Papers in Economics 13/08, University of Waikato.
- Aytimur, Refik Emre, 2013. "Extreme parties and political rents," University of Göttingen Working Papers in Economics 161, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Sébastien Courtin & Mathieu Martin & Issofa Moyouwou, 2013. "The q-Condorcet efficiency of positional rules," THEMA Working Papers 2013-29, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Sébastien Courtin & Bertrand Tchantcho, 2013. "A note on the ordinal equivalence of power indices in games with coalition structure," THEMA Working Papers 2013-30, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Item repec:mnh:wpaper:33352 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:2013024 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Crost, Benjamin & Felter, Joseph & Mansour, Hani & Rees, Daniel I., 2013. "Election Fraud and Post-Election Conflict: Evidence from the Philippines," IZA Discussion Papers 7469, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Lundin, Martin & Nordström Skans, Oskar & Zetterberg, Pär, 2013. "Political training as a pathway to power: the impact of participation in student union councils on candidate emergence," Working Paper Series 2013:14, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Vincenzo Galasso & Tommaso Nannicini, 2013. "Men Vote in Mars, Women Vote in Venus:A Survey Experiment in the Field," Working Papers 487, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Diego Comin & Johannes Rode, 2013. "From Green Users to Green Voters," NBER Working Papers 19219, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Saumitra Jha, 2013. ""Unfinished Business": Ethnic Complementarities and the Political Contagion of Peace and Conflict in Gujarat," NBER Working Papers 19203, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bannikova, Marina, 2013. "Corruption in representative democracy," Working Papers 2072/213635, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- Bossert, W. & Peters, H.J.M., 2013. "Single-basined choice," Research Memorandum 030, Maastricht University, Graduate School of Business and Economics (GSBE).
- Herrnstadt, Evan & Muehlegger, Erich, 2013. "Weather, Salience of Climate Change and Congressional Voting," Working Paper Series rwp13-023, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Ulrich Faigle & Michel Grabisch, 2013. "A concise axiomatization of a Shapley-type value for stochastic coalition processes," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00841259, HAL.
- Aytimur, Refik Emre, 2013. "Importance of status quo when lobbying a coalition government," University of Göttingen Working Papers in Economics 162, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Asatryan, Zareh & Baskaran, Thushyanthan & Grigoriadis, Theocharis & Heinemann, Friedrich, 2013. "Direct democracy and local public finances under cooperative federalism," ZEW Discussion Papers 13-038, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- David K. Levine & Salvatore Modica, 2013. "Conflict, Evolution, Hegemony, and the Power of the State," NBER Working Papers 19221, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Chad Kendall & Tommaso Nannicini & Francesco Trebbi, 2013. "How Do Voters Respond to Information? Evidence from a Randomized Campaign," Working Papers 486, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.