Report NEP-CBE-2010-07-03This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Manzini, Paola & Mariotti, Marco, 2010. "Moody Choice," IZA Discussion Papers 5005, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Florian Artinger & Fillipos Exadaktylos & Lauri Sääksvuori & Hannes Koppel, 2010. "Unraveling Fairness in Simple Games? The Role of Empathy and Theory of Mind," Jena Economic Research Papers 2010-037, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Basit Zafar, 2010. "Can subjective expectations data be used in choice models? Evidence on cognitive biases," Staff Reports 454, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Fujikawa, Takemi & Kobayashi, Yohei, 2010. "The effects of background music and sound in economic decision making: Evidence from a laboratory experiment," MPRA Paper 23374, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ole Bonnichsen & Jacob Ladenburg, 2010. "Reducing Status Quo Bias in Choice Experiments – An Application of a Protest Reduction Entreaty," IFRO Working Paper 2010/7, University of Copenhagen, Department of Food and Resource Economics.
- Fernando Aguiar & Alice Becker & Luis Miller, 2010. "Whose impartiality? An experimental study of veiled stakeholders, impartial spectators and ideal observers," Jena Economic Research Papers 2010-040, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Kota Saito, 2010. "Preference for Randomization - Ambiguity Aversion and Inequality Aversion," Levine's Working Paper Archive 661465000000000094, David K. Levine.
- Erixon, Lennart & Johannesson, Louise, 2010. "Is the psychology of high profits favorable to industrial renewal? Experimental evidence for the theory of transformation pressure and Schumpeterian economics," Research Papers in Economics 2010:13, Stockholm University, Department of Economics.
- Manzini, Paola & Mariotti, Marco, 2010. "A Salience Theory of Choice Errors," IZA Discussion Papers 5006, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- A. Magi, 2010. "Individual risk attitude and narrow framing of risks: implications for the equity premium puzzle," Working Papers 706, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Item repec:eid:wpaper:07/10 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Myong-Il Kang & Shinsuke Ikeda, 2010. "Time Discounting and Smoking Behavior under Tax Hikes," ISER Discussion Paper 0782, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Venkat Venkatasubramanian, 2010. "Fairness Is an Emergent Self-Organized Property of the Free Market for Labor," Papers 1006.4382, arXiv.org.