Whose impartiality? An experimental study of veiled stakeholders, impartial spectators and ideal observers
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cettolin, E. & Riedl, A.M., 2013. "Justice under uncertainty," Research Memorandum 036, Maastricht University, Graduate School of Business and Economics (GSBE).
- Mollerstrom, Johanna & Reme, Bjørn-Atle & Sørensen, Erik Ø., 2015.
"Luck, choice and responsibility — An experimental study of fairness views,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 131(C), pages 33-40.
- Möllerström, Johanna & Reme, Bjørn-Atle & Sørensen, Eric Ø., 2014. "Luck, Choice and Responsibility: An Experimental Study of Fairness Views," Working Paper Series 1014, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Johanna Mollerstrom & Bjorn-Atle Reme & Erik O. Sorensen, 2015. "Luck, Choice and Responsibility: An Experimental Study of Fairness Views," Working Papers 1053, George Mason University, Interdisciplinary Center for Economic Science.
- Möllerström, Johanna & Reme, Bjørn-Atle & Sørensen, Erik Ø., 2014. "Luck, Choice and Responsibility. An experimental study of fairness views," Discussion Paper Series in Economics 6/2014, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Economics.
More about this item
Keywordsimpartiality; veil of ignorance; impartial spectator; distributive justice;
- C72 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Noncooperative Games
- C92 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Design of Experiments - - - Laboratory, Group Behavior
- D63 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Equity, Justice, Inequality, and Other Normative Criteria and Measurement
- A13 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Relation of Economics to Social Values
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-07-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBE-2010-07-03 (Cognitive & Behavioural Economics)
- NEP-CDM-2010-07-03 (Collective Decision-Making)
- NEP-EXP-2010-07-03 (Experimental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jrp:jrpwrp:2010-040. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Markus Pasche). General contact details of provider: http://www.jenecon.de .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.