Report NEP-CDM-2010-07-03This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Chamon, Marcos & M. P. De Mello, João & Firpo, Sergio Pinheiro, 2010. "Electoral rules, political competition and fiscal spending: regression discontinuity evidence from brazilian municipalities," Textos para discussão 208, Escola de Economia de São Paulo, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Khemani, Stuti, 2010. "Political capture of decentralization : vote-buying through grants-financed local jurisdictions," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5350, The World Bank.
- Fernando Aguiar & Alice Becker & Luis Miller, 2010. "Whose impartiality? An experimental study of veiled stakeholders, impartial spectators and ideal observers," Jena Economic Research Papers 2010-040, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Luis José Blas Moreno Garrido & Ismael Rodríguez Lara, 2010. "Self interest and justice principle," Working Papers. Serie AD 2010-13, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Biswajit Das, 2010. "Communication and Power: The State of Research," Working Papers id:2596, eSocialSciences.
- Fabio Monteduro & Alessandro Hinna & Giacomo Boesso, 2010. "Governance and value creation in grant-giving foundations," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0117, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".