Report NEP-CBE-2010-02-13This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Azar, Ofer H., 2009. "Tipping motivations and behavior in the US and Israel," MPRA Paper 20304, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Matteo M. Galizzi & Marisa Miraldo, 2010. "Are You What You Eat? Experimental Evidence on Health Habits and Risk Preferences," Working Papers 1003, University of Brescia, Department of Economics.
- Armstrong, Mark & Huck, Steffen, 2010. "Behavioral economics as applied to firms: a primer," MPRA Paper 20356, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bartling, Björn & Fehr, Ernst & Schmidt, Klaus M., 2010. "Screening, Competition, and Job Design: Economic Origins of Good Jobs," IZA Discussion Papers 4710, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Item repec:use:tkiwps:1001 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Alex Stomper & Marie-Louise VierÃ¸, 2015. "Iterated Expectations Under Rank-dependent Expected Utility And Model Consistency," Working Paper 1228, Economics Department, Queen's University.
- Costa-Gomes, Miguel A. & Huck, Steffen & Weizsäcker, Georg, 2010. "Beliefs and Actions in the Trust Game: Creating Instrumental Variables to Estimate the Causal Effect," IZA Discussion Papers 4709, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Gary Bornstein & Ori Weisel, 2009. "Punishment, Cooperation, and Cheater Detection in "Noisy" Social Exchange," Discussion Paper Series dp528, The Federmann Center for the Study of Rationality, the Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Juan Camilo Cárdenas, 2009. "Social Norms and Behavior in the Local Commons Through the Lens of Field Experiments," Documentos CEDE 6650, Universidad de los Andes, Facultad de Economía, CEDE.
- Juan Camilo Cárdenas & Luz Ángela Rodríguez & Nancy Johnson, 2009. "Collective Action forWatershed Management: Field Experiments in Colombia and Kenya," Documentos CEDE 6649, Universidad de los Andes, Facultad de Economía, CEDE.
- Holden, Steinar, 2009. "How Prevalent is Post-Decision Dissonance? Some Doubts and New Evidence," Memorandum 18/2009, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Miettinen, Topi, 2009. "Paying Attention to Payoffs in Analogy-Based Learning," SITE Working Paper Series 7, Stockholm School of Economics, Stockholm Institute of Transition Economics.
- Boucher, Vincent & Bramoullé, Yann & Djebbari, Habiba & Fortin, Bernard, 2010. "Do Peers Affect Student Achievement? Evidence from Canada Using Group Size Variation," IZA Discussion Papers 4723, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Cunha, Flavio & Heckman, James J. & Schennach, Susanne, 2010. "Estimating the Technology of Cognitive and Noncognitive Skill Formation," IZA Discussion Papers 4702, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).