Report NEP-CBE-2009-01-03This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Koch, Alexander K. & Nafziger, Julia, 2008. "Self-Regulation through Goal Setting," IZA Discussion Papers 3893, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Fehr, Ernst, 2008. "On the Economics and Biology of Trust," IZA Discussion Papers 3895, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- John Duffy & Huan Xie & Yong-Ju Lee, 2008. "Social Norms, Information and Trust among Strangers: Theory and Evidence," Working Papers 08007, Concordia University, Department of Economics, revised Jul 2001.
- Ortoleva, Pietro, 2008. "Status Quo Bias, Multiple Priors and Uncertainty Aversion," MPRA Paper 12243, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fehr, Ernst & Hart, Oliver & Zehnder, Christian, 2008. "Contracts as Reference Points: Experimental Evidence," IZA Discussion Papers 3889, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ana Espinola-Arredondo & Felix Munoz-Garcia, 2009. "The importance of foregone options," Working Papers 2008-14, School of Economic Sciences, Washington State University.
- Fehr, Ernst & Götte, Lorenz & Zehnder, Christian, 2008. "A Behavioral Account of the Labor Market: The Role of Fairness Concerns," IZA Discussion Papers 3901, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Andrew E. Clark & David Masclet & Marie-Claire Villeval, 2008. "Effort and Comparison Income: Experimental and Survey Evidence," CEP Discussion Papers dp0886, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:halshs-00349036_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Maria Fernanda Rivas & Matthias Sutter, 2008. "The dos and don'ts of leadership in sequential public goods experiments," Working Papers 2008-25, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- Philipp C. Wichardt & Daniel Schunk & Patrick W. Schmitz, 2008. "Participation costs for responders can reduce rejection rates in ultimatum bargaining," IEW - Working Papers 398, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Matthias Sutter & Ronald Bosman & Martin Kocher & Frans van Winden, 2008. "Gender pairing and bargaining ? Beware the same sex!," Working Papers 2008-27, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- Atkinson, Tony & Backus, Peter G. & Micklewright, John & Pharoah, Cathy & Schnepf, Sylke V., 2008. "Charitable Giving for Overseas Development: UK Trends over a Quarter Century," IZA Discussion Papers 3872, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Eric Rasmusen, 2008. "Some Common Confusions about Hyperbolic Discounting," Working Papers 2008-11, Indiana University, Kelley School of Business, Department of Business Economics and Public Policy.
- Magali Orillard, 2008. "Identity and Autonomy in a Human Complex System," Working Papers halshs-00349295, HAL.
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:halshs-00349033_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ricardo Pinheiro Alves, 2008. "Behavioural Determinants Of Foreign Direct Investment," GEE Papers 0008, Gabinete de Estratégia e Estudos, Ministério da Economia, revised Dec 2008.
- Engelbert Stockhammer & Paul Ramskogler, 2008. "Post Keynesian economics - how to move forward," Department of Economics Working Papers wuwp124, Vienna University of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.