A Behavioral Account of the Labor Market: The Role of Fairness Concerns
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Ernst Fehr & Lorenz Goette & Christian Zehnder, 2009. "A Behavioral Account of the Labor Market: The Role of Fairness Concerns," Annual Review of Economics, Annual Reviews, vol. 1(1), pages 355-384, May.
- Ernst Fehr & Lorenz Goette & Christian Zehnder, 2008. "A behavioral account of the labor market: the role of fairness concerns," IEW - Working Papers 394, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
More about this item
Keywordseffort; wages; contracts; fairness; experiments;
- C7 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory
- D00 - Microeconomics - - General - - - General
- D2 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations
- D8 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty
- J2 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor
- L2 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CBE-2009-01-03 (Cognitive & Behavioural Economics)
- NEP-EXP-2009-01-03 (Experimental Economics)
- NEP-LAB-2009-01-03 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iza:izadps:dp3901. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Holger Hinte). General contact details of provider: http://www.iza.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .