Report NEP-CBE-2005-11-19This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Fehr, Ernst & Schmidt, Klaus M., 2005. "The Economics of Fairness, Reciprocity and Altruism – Experimental Evidence and New Theories," Discussion Papers in Economics 726, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Fehr, Ernst & Näf, Michael & Schmidt, Klaus M., 2005. "The Role of Equality and Equity in Social Preferences," Discussion Papers in Economics 725, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Fehr, Ernst & Klein, Alexander & Schmidt, Klaus M., 2005. "Fairness and Contract Design," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 67, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Anabela Botelho & Glenn W. Harrison & Lígia Costa Pinto & Elisabet E. Rutstrom, 2005. "Social norms and social choice," NIMA Working Papers 30, Núcleo de Investigação em Microeconomia Aplicada (NIMA), Universidade do Minho.
- Simon Deakin & Beth Ahlering, 2005. "Labour regulation, corporate governance and legal origina: a case of institutional complementarity?," ESRC Centre for Business Research - Working Papers wp312, ESRC Centre for Business Research.
- Mary Burke & Gary Fournier, 2005. "The Emergence of Local Norms in Networks," Computing in Economics and Finance 2005 299, Society for Computational Economics.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:2005109 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jean Louis Dessalles & Denis Phan, 2005. "Emergence in multi-agent systems:Cognitive hierarchy, detection, and complexity reduction," Computing in Economics and Finance 2005 257, Society for Computational Economics.
- Datta Gupta, Nabanita & Poulsen, Anders & Villeval, Marie Claire, 2005. "Male and Female Competitive Behavior: Experimental Evidence," IZA Discussion Papers 1833, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Rainer Andergassen & Franco Nardini, 2005. "Firmsâ€™ Network Formation Through The Transmission Of Heterogeneous Knowledge," Computing in Economics and Finance 2005 322, Society for Computational Economics.
- Alexander Elbittar & Andrei Gomberg & Laura Sour, 2005. "Group Decision-Making and Voting in Ultimatum Bargaining: An Experimental Study," Experimental 0511002, EconWPA.
- Leigh Tesfatsion, 2005. "Agent-Based Computational Laboratories for the Experimental Study of Complex Economic Systems," Computing in Economics and Finance 2005 72, Society for Computational Economics.
- Ryuichi YAMAMOTO, 2005. "Evolution with Individual and Social Learning in an Agent-Based Stock Market," Computing in Economics and Finance 2005 228, Society for Computational Economics.
- Item repec:cla:levrem:784828000000000581 is not listed on IDEAS anymore