Report NEP-CBA-2022-10-24This is the archive for NEP-CBA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central Banking. Sergey E. Pekarski issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-CBA
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jakob Vestergaard, 2022. "Monetary Policy for the Climate? A Money View Perspective on Green Central Banking," Working Papers Series inetwp188, Institute for New Economic Thinking.
- James Cloyne & Patrick Hürtgen & Alan M. Taylor, 2022. "Global Monetary and Financial Spillovers: Evidence from a New Measure of Bundesbank Policy Shocks," NBER Working Papers 30485, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Le, Anh H., 2022. "Central bank digital currency and cryptocurrency in emerging markets," MPRA Paper 114734, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Eunseong Ma & Kwangyong Park, 2022. "Gini in the Taylor Rule: Should the Fed Care About Inequality?," Working papers 2022rwp-200, Yonsei University, Yonsei Economics Research Institute.
- Markus Brueckner, 2022. "Estimating Causal Effects of Monetary Policy for a Small Open Economy: Econometric Model and Estimation Framework," ANU Working Papers in Economics and Econometrics 2022-689, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics.
- Yuriy Kitsul & Oleg Sokolinskiy & Jonathan H. Wright, 2022. "Market Effects of Central Bank Credit Markets Support Programs in Europe," International Finance Discussion Papers 1357, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Leonardo Marinho, 2022. "Causal Impulse Responses for Time Series," Working Papers Series 570, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- Thibault Laurentjoye, 2022. "Foreign exchange reserves, imperfect substitutability of financial assets and the monetary policy quadrilemma," Working Papers PKWP2222, Post Keynesian Economics Society (PKES).
- Ivo Maes, 2022. "Economic research at central banks: Are central banks interested in the history of economic thought?," Working Paper Research 413, National Bank of Belgium.
- Kilman, Josefin, 2022. "Monetary Policy Shocks for Sweden," Working Papers 2022:18, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Jeremie Banet & Lucie Lebeau, 2022. "Central Bank Digital Currency: Financial Inclusion vs. Disintermediation," Working Papers 2218, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Pierre De Leo & Gita Gopinath & Ṣebnem Kalemli-Özcan, 2022. "Monetary Policy Cyclicality in Emerging Economies," NBER Working Papers 30458, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Santiago Camara & Sebastian Ramirez Venegas, 2022. "The Transmission of US Monetary Policy Shocks: The Role of Investment & Financial Heterogeneity," Papers 2209.11150, arXiv.org.
- Eunseong Ma, 2022. "Monetary Policy and Inequality: How Does One Affect the Other?," Working papers 2022rwp-203, Yonsei University, Yonsei Economics Research Institute.
- Eunseong Ma, 2022. "Real Wage Cyclicality and Monetary Policy," Working papers 2022rwp-201, Yonsei University, Yonsei Economics Research Institute.
- Bin Wei, 2022. "Quantifying "Quantitative Tightening" (QT): How Many Rate Hikes Is QT Equivalent To?," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2022-8, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Hodula, Martin & Pfeifer, Lukáš & Janků, Jan, 2022. "The effect of structural risks on financial downturns," ESRB Working Paper Series 138, European Systemic Risk Board.
- Pierre L Siklos, 2022. "Monetary, fiscal and demographic interactions in Japan: impact and a comparative assessment," Working Papers halshs-03776217, HAL.
- Lukas Altermatt & Hugo van Buggenum & Lukas Voellmy, 2022. "Systemic bank runs without aggregate risk: how a misallocation of liquidity may trigger a solvency crisis," Working Papers 2022-10, Swiss National Bank.
- Jesús Fernández-Villaverde & Daniel Sanches, 2022. "A Model of the Gold Standard," NBER Working Papers 30457, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Prashant Parab, 2022. "Exchange rate pass-through in India," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2022-012, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- Ashima Goyal & Abhishek Kumar, 2022. "What drives Indian inflation? Demand or supply," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2022-013, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- Pablo D. Azar & Garth Baughman & Francesca Carapella & Jacob Gerszten & Arazi Lubis & JP Perez-Sangimino & David E. Rappoport & Chiara Scotti & Nathan Swem & Alexandros Vardoulakis & Aurite Werman, 2022. "The Financial Stability Implications of Digital Assets," Staff Reports 1034, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Eduardo Levy-Yeyati & Federico Sturzenegger, 2022. "Classifying Exchange Rate Regimes: 20 Years Later," Working Papers 182, Red Nacional de Investigadores en Economía (RedNIE).
- Alin Marius Andries & Alexandra-Maria Chiper & Steven Ongena & Nicu Sprincean, 2022. "External Wealth of Nations and Systemic Risk," Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series 22-74, Swiss Finance Institute.
- Oxana Babecka Kucharcukova & Jan Bruha & Petr Kral & Martin Motl & Jaromir Tonner, 2022. "Assessment of the Nature of the Pandemic Shock: Implications for Monetary Policy," Research and Policy Notes 2022/01, Czech National Bank.
- Adam Hale Shapiro, 2022. "Decomposing Supply and Demand Driven Inflation," Working Paper Series 2022-18, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Eunseong Ma, 2022. "Intensive and Extensive Margins of Labor Supply in HANK: Aggaregate and Disaggregate Implications," Working papers 2022rwp-202, Yonsei University, Yonsei Economics Research Institute.
- Don Bredin & Stilianos Fountas, 2022. "Inflation, inflation uncertainty, and Markov regime switching heteroskedasticity: Evidence from European countries," Discussion Paper Series 2022_03, Department of Economics, University of Macedonia, revised Mar 2022.
- Richard K. Crump & Charles Smith & Peter Van Tassel, 2022. "Short-Dated Term Premia and the Level of Inflation," Liberty Street Economics 20220928, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Reis, Ricardo, 2022. "Losing the inflation anchor," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 112462, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Andrea Fabiani & Martha López Piñeros & José-Luis Peydró & Paul E. Soto, 2022. "Capital Controls, Corporate Debt and Real Effects," Working Papers 1339, Barcelona School of Economics.
- Nina Biljanovska & Alexandros Vardoulakis, 2022. "Sudden Stops and Optimal Policy in a Two-agent Economy," IMF Working Papers 2022/147, International Monetary Fund.