Report NEP-CBA-2019-01-21This is the archive for NEP-CBA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central Banking. Sergey E. Pekarski issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-CBA
The following items were announced in this report:
- Elizaveta Lukmanova & Katrin Rabitsch, 2018. "New VAR evidence on monetary transmission channels: temporary interest rate versus inflation target shocks," Department of Economics Working Papers wuwp274, Vienna University of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Ashoka Mody & Milan Nedeljkovic, 2018. "Central Bank Policies and Financial Markets: Lessons from the Euro Crisis," CESifo Working Paper Series 7400, CESifo.
- Nakata, Taisuke & Ogaki, Ryota & Schmidt, Sebastian & Yoo, Paul, 2019. "Attenuating the forward guidance puzzle: implications for optimal monetary policy," Working Paper Series 2220, European Central Bank.
- Óscar Arce & Galo Nuño & Dominik Thaler & Carlos Thomas, 2018. "A large central bank balance sheet? floor vs corridor systems in a new keynesian environment," Working Papers 1851, Banco de España.
- Berthold, Kristin & Stadtmann, Georg, 2018. "The fear of float of the Swiss National Bank," Discussion Papers 404, European University Viadrina Frankfurt (Oder), Department of Business Administration and Economics.
- Dąbrowski, Marek A. & Papież, Monika & Śmiech, Sławomir, 2019. "Classifying de facto exchange rate regimes of financially open and closed economies: A statistical approach," MPRA Paper 91348, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Anna Cieslak & Andreas Schrimpf, 2018. "Non-monetary news in central bank communication," BIS Working Papers 761, Bank for International Settlements.
- Stephanie Schmitt-Grohé & Martín Uribe, 2018. "Exchange Rates and Uncovered Interest Diﬀerentials: The Role of Permanent Monetary Shocks," NBER Working Papers 25380, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Boris Chafwehe Author-Email: email@example.com & Rigas Oikonomou & Romanos Priftis & Lukas Vogel, 2018. "Endogenous forward guidance," Working Paper Research 354, National Bank of Belgium.
- Òscar Jordà & Fernanda Nechio, 2018. "Inflation Globally," Working Paper Series 2018-15, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Massimo Guidolin & Manuela Pedio, 2019. "Forecasting and Trading Monetary Policy Effects on the Riskless Yield Curve with Regime Switching Nelsonâ€ Siegel Models," Working Papers 639, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Demary, Markus & Voigtländer, Michael, 2018. "Reasons for the declining real interest rates," IW-Reports 47/2018, Institut der deutschen Wirtschaft (IW) / German Economic Institute.
- Chiara Punzo & Lorenza Rossi, 2019. "The Redistributive Effects of a Money-Financed Fiscal Stimulus," DEM Working Papers Series 168, University of Pavia, Department of Economics and Management.
- Gallegati, Marco & Giri, Federico & Fratianni, Michele, 2019. "Money growth and inflation : International historical evidence on high inflation episodes for developed countries," Research Discussion Papers 1/2019, Bank of Finland.
- Lior Cohen & Marta Gómez-Puig & Simón Sosvilla-Rivero, 2019. "“Has the ECB’s Monetary Policy Prompted Companies to Invest or Pay Dividends?”," IREA Working Papers 201901, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Jan 2019.
- Coibion, Olivier & Gorodnichenko, Yuriy & Ropele, Tiziano, 2018. "Inflation Expectations and Firm Decisions: New Causal Evidence," IZA Discussion Papers 12037, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Charles W. Calomiris & Matthew Jaremski & David C. Wheelock, 2019. "Interbank Connections, Contagion and Bank Distress in the Great Depression," Working Papers 2019-001, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Xing, Victor, 2018. "Tighter Dollar Liquidity Exacerbates Pressure on Risk-parity Thesis," MPRA Paper 90808, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fonseca Felipe J. & Llamosas-Rosas Irving & Rangel González Erick, 2018. "Economic Liberalization and External Shocks. The Hypothesis of Convergence for the Mexican States, 1994-2015," Working Papers 2018-26, Banco de México.