Report NEP-CBA-2018-01-15This is the archive for NEP-CBA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central Banking. Maria Semenova issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Cecchetti, Stephen G & Schoenholtz, Kermit, 2017. "Regulatory Reform: A Scorecard," CEPR Discussion Papers 12465, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Fève, Patrick & Garcia, Pablo & Sahuc, Jean-Guillaume, 2017. "State-dependent risk taking and the transmission of monetary policy shocks," TSE Working Papers 17-872, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Pedro Bação & António Portugal Duarte, 2017. "Deflation in the Euro Zone: Overview and Empirical Analysis," CeBER Working Papers 2017-12, Centre for Business and Economics Research (CeBER), University of Coimbra.
- Julien Pinter, 2017. "Central bank financial strength and inflation: an empirical reassessment considering the key role of the fiscal support," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-01660945, HAL.
- Guillaume Khayat, 2017. "The Corridor's Width as a Monetary Policy Tool," Working Papers halshs-01611650, HAL.
- Samuel Huber & Jaehong Kim, 2017. "An overlapping generations model for monetary policy analysis," ECON - Working Papers 272, Department of Economics - University of Zurich.
- Pierre C. Boyer & Hubert Kempf, 2017. "Regulatory arbitrage and the e ciency of banking regulation," Working Papers 2017-06, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
- Miranda-Agrippino, Silvia, 2016. "Unsurprising shocks: information, Premia, and the Monetary Transmission," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 86234, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Michele Cavallo & Marco Del Negro & W. Scott Frame & Jamie Grasing & Benjamin A. Malin & Carlo Rosa, 2018. "Fiscal Implications of the Federal Reserve's Balance Sheet Normalization," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2018-002, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Gambetti, Luca & Korobilis, Dimitris & Tsoukalas, John D. & Zanetti, Francesco, 2017. "The effect of news shocks and monetary policy," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 86145, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Hetzel, Robert L., 2018. "The Evolution of U.S. Monetary Policy," Working Paper 18-1, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- Knut Are Aastveit & André K. Anundsen, 2017. "Asymmetric effects of monetary policy in regional housing markets," Working Papers No 7/2017, Centre for Applied Macro- and Petroleum economics (CAMP), BI Norwegian Business School.
- João Granja & Christian Leuz, 2017. "The Death of a Regulator: Strict Supervision, Bank Lending and Business Activity," NBER Working Papers 24168, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Taguchi, Hiroyuki & Wanasilp, Mesa, 2017. "Monetary policy rule and its performance under inflation targeting: the evidence of Thailand," MPRA Paper 83544, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- C. Cahn & A. Duquerroy & W. Mullins, 2017. "Unconventional Monetary Policy and Bank Lending Relationships," Working papers 659, Banque de France.