Report NEP-CBA-2016-11-13This is the archive for NEP-CBA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central Banking. Maria Semenova issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bhattarai, Saroj & Neely, Christopher J., 2016. "An Analysis of the Literature on International Unconventional Monetary Policy," Working Papers 2016-21, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, revised 31 Oct 2018.
- Masayuki Inui & Sohei Kaihatsu, 2016. "The Power of Unconventional Monetary Policy in a Liquidity Trap," Bank of Japan Working Paper Series 16-E-16, Bank of Japan.
- Kurozumi, Takushi & Van Zandweghe, Willem, 2016. "Price Dispersion and Inflation Persistence," Research Working Paper RWP 16-9, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
- Matthias Neuenkirch, 2016. "An Unconventional Approach to Evaluate the Bank of England's Asset Purchase Program," Research Papers in Economics 2016-11, University of Trier, Department of Economics.
- Lorenzo Burlon & Andrea Gerali & Alessandro Notarpietro & Massimiliano Pisani, 2016. "Non-standard monetary policy, asset prices and macroprudential policy in a monetary union," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 1089, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Ingo Fender & Ulf Lewrick, 2016. "Adding it all up: the macroeconomic impact of Basel II and outstanding reform issues," BIS Working Papers 591, Bank for International Settlements.
- Eric M. Leeper, 2016. "Should Central Banks Care About Fiscal Rules?," NBER Working Papers 22800, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Haberis, Alex & Masolo, Riccardo & Reinold, Kate, 2016. "Deflation probability and the scope for monetary loosening in the United Kingdom," Bank of England working papers 627, Bank of England.
- Miranda-Agrippino, Silvia, 2016. "Unsurprising shocks: information, premia, and the monetary transmission," Bank of England working papers 626, Bank of England.
- Pierre-Charles Pradier & Hamza El Khalloufi, 2016. "The Impact of regulatory capital regulation on balance sheet structure, intermediation cost and growth," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 16061, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Paul Hubert & Fabien Labondance, 2016. "The Effect of ECB Forward Guidance on Policy Expectations," Working Papers 2016-12, CRESE.
- Bianchi, Javier & Hatchondo, Juan Carlos & Martinez, Leonardo, 2016. "International Reserves and Rollover Risk," Working Papers 735, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Steve Ambler, 2016. "Putting Money to Work: Monetary Policy in a Low Interest Rate Environment," e-briefs 249, C.D. Howe Institute.
- Lorenzo, Menna & Patrizio, Tirelli, 2016. "Optimal Inflation to Reduce Inequality," Working Papers 353, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised 01 Nov 2016.
- Mariarosaria Comunale & Heli Simola, 2016. "The Pass-Through to Consumer Prices in CIS Economies: the Role of Exchange Rates, Commodities and Other Common Factors," Bank of Lithuania Working Paper Series 35, Bank of Lithuania.