Report NEP-CBA-2013-07-28This is the archive for NEP-CBA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central Banking. Maria Semenova issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sofiane Aboura & Emmanuel Lépinette, 2013. "An Alternative Model to Basel Regulation," Working Papers hal-00825018, HAL.
- Ricardo Reis, 2013. "Central Bank Design," NBER Working Papers 19187, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gianfranco Gianfelice & Giuseppe Marotta & Costanza Torricelli, 2013. "A liquidity risk index as a regulatory tool for systemically important banks? An empirical assessment across two financial crises," Centro Studi di Banca e Finanza (CEFIN) (Center for Studies in Banking and Finance) 13071, Universita di Modena e Reggio Emilia, Dipartimento di Economia "Marco Biagi".
- Leonardo Gambacorta & Federico M Signoretti, 2013. "Should monetary policy lean against the wind? - an analysis based on a DSGE model with banking," BIS Working Papers 418, Bank for International Settlements.
- Alex Nikolsko-Rzhevskyy & David Papell & Ruxandra Prodan, 2013. "(Taylor) Rules versus Discretion in U.S. Monetary Policy," Working Papers 2013-198-44, Department of Economics, University of Houston.
- Emi Nakamura & Jón Steinsson, 2013. "High Frequency Identification of Monetary Non-Neutrality," NBER Working Papers 19260, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Diogo Guillen & Wei Cui, 2012. "Optimal Monetary Responses to Asset Price Levels and Fluctuations: The Ramsey Problem and A Primal Approach," 2012 Meeting Papers 1106, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Serkan Arslanalp & Yin Liao, 2013. "Contingent Liabilities and Sovereign Risk: Evidence from Banking Sectors," CAMA Working Papers 2013-43, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Asongu, Simplice A, 2013. "New Empirics of monetary policy dynamics: evidence from the CFA franc zones," MPRA Paper 48495, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kyriakos C. Neanidis & Christos S. Savva, 2013. "Institutions and Financial Dollarization: Indirect Effects based on a Policy Experiment," Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series 187, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester.
- Leonardo Martinez & Juan Hatchondo & Javier Bianchi, 2012. "Sovereign defaults and optimal reserves management," 2012 Meeting Papers 1125, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Tatiana Alonso & Javier Alonso & Santiago Fernandez de Lis & Cristina Rohde & David Tuesta, 2013. "Global Financial Regulatory Trends and Challenges for Insurance and Pensions," Working Papers 1321, BBVA Bank, Economic Research Department.
- Jagjit S Chadha & Philip Turner & Fabrizio Zampolli, 2013. "The interest rate effects of government debt maturity," BIS Working Papers 415, Bank for International Settlements.
- Tito Nícias Teixeira da Silva Filho, 2013. "Banks, Asset Management or Consultancies' Inflation Forecasts: is there a better forecaster out there?," Working Papers Series 310, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- Philip Turner, 2013. "Caveat creditor," BIS Working Papers 419, Bank for International Settlements.