Report NEP-BEC-2017-04-09This is the archive for NEP-BEC, a report on new working papers in the area of Business Economics. Vasileios Bougioukos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lionel Fontagné & Gianluca Orefice, 2016. "Let' s Try Next Door: Technical Barriers to Trade and Multi-destination Firms," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-01476545, HAL.
- Görg, Holger & Hanley, Aoife, 2017. "Firms' global engagement and management practices," Kiel Working Papers 2073, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Hirose, Kosuke & Matsumura, Toshihiro, 2017. "Comparing Welfare and Profit in Quantity and Price Competition within Stackelberg Mixed Duopolies," MPRA Paper 77700, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tatiana Didier & Ross Levine & Sergio L. Schmukler, 2016. "Capital market financing, firm growth, and firm size distribution," ESRB Working Paper Series 04, European Systemic Risk Board.
- Beatriz Muriel Hernández, 2016. "An Analysis of Firm Characteristics as Earnings Determinants: The Urban Bolivia Case," Development Research Working Paper Series 04/2016, Institute for Advanced Development Studies.
- Giorgia Giovannetti & Enrico Marvasi, 2016. "Positioning and Internalization in Global Value Chains: The Case of Tuscan Firms," Working Papers - Economics wp2016_14.rdf, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze per l'Economia e l'Impresa.
- Pedro Gomes & Zoe Kuehn, 2017. "Online Appendix to "Human capital and the size distribution of firms"," Technical Appendices 14-102, Review of Economic Dynamics.
- Loitongbam, Bishwanjit Singh, 2016. "Globalization and Innovation in the Indian Pharmaceutical Industry," MPRA Paper 75925, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 27 May 2016.
- Zhang, Jingwen, 2017. "The adaptation of management control systems to different agents," Other publications TiSEM 647192e2-8d0d-4265-8bc1-d, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Manasakis, Constantine & Mitrokostas, Evangelos & Petrakis, Emmanuel, 2017. "Strategic corporate social responsibility by a multinational firm," DICE Discussion Papers 246, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Eppinger, Peter S. & Neugebauer, Katja, 2017. "External financial dependence and firms' crisis performance across Europe," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 70763, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Mitchell Hoffman & Stephen V. Burks, 2017. "Worker Overconfidence: Field Evidence and Implications for Employee Turnover and Returns from Training," NBER Working Papers 23240, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Filippo Ippolito & José-Luis Peydró & Andrea Polo & Enrico Sette, 2016. "Double bank runs and liquidity risk management," ESRB Working Paper Series 08, European Systemic Risk Board.