Report NEP-BEC-2016-04-30This is the archive for NEP-BEC, a report on new working papers in the area of Business Economics. Vasileios Bougioukos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Schamel, Guenter H. & Santos-Arteaga, Francisco J., 2015. "Firm Organizational and Payoff Imbalances: An Aggrievement Model with Cooperatives and Private Firms," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 212274, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Iacovone,Leonardo & Pereira Lopez,Mariana De La Paz & Schiffbauer,Marc Tobias, 2016. "ICT use, competitive pressures and firm performance in Mexico," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7629, The World Bank.
- Aghion, Philippe & Bloom, Nick & Van Reenen, John, 2014. "Incomplete contracts and the internal organization of firms," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 57145, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Enrique López-Bazo & Elisabet Motellón, 2016. "“Innovation, heterogeneous firms, and the region”," IREA Working Papers 201607, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Apr 2016.
- Vasilev, Aleksandar, 2016. "Search and matching frictions and business cycle fluctuations in Bulgaria: Technical Appendix," EconStor Research Reports 129795, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics.
- Olper, Alessandro & Curzi, Daniele & Raimondi, Valentina, 2015. "Import Penetration, Intermediate Inputs and Firms’ Productivity in the EU Food Industry," 2015 Fourth Congress, June 11-12, 2015, Ancona, Italy 207844, Italian Association of Agricultural and Applied Economics (AIEAA).
- Anne Marie Knott & Carl Vieregger, 2016. "Reconciling the Firm Size and Innovation Puzzle," Working Papers 16-20, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Francis Teal, 2016. "Firm Size, Employment and Value-added in African Manufacturing Firms: Why Ghana needs its 1 per cent," CSAE Working Paper Series 2016-07, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Banerjee, Suman & Masulis, Ronald & Pal, Sarmistha, 2016. "Regulation and Firm Value: Curious Case of Transparency and Disclosure Laws in Russia," IZA Discussion Papers 9890, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Uwe Cantner & Tina Wolf, 2016. "On regional innovator networks as hubs for innovative ventures," Jena Economic Research Papers 2016-006, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Venus, Thomas & Punt, Maarten & Wesseler, Justus, 2015. "Influence of voluntary GMO-free production standards on the reputation and flexibility of agricultural value chains," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 211920, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Helmut Elsinger & Philipp Schmidt-Dengler & Christine Zulehner, 2016. "Competition in Treasury Auctions," WIFO Working Papers 512, WIFO.
- Péter Bauer & Marianna Endrész, 2016. "Modelling Bankruptcy Using Hungarian Firm-Level Data," MNB Occasional Papers 2016/122, Magyar Nemzeti Bank (Central Bank of Hungary).
- Paul J Dunne and Nicholas Masiyandima, 2016. "Foreign Firm Ownership and Productivity Spillovers in the Southern African Development Community (SADC) Region," Working Papers 596, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Fafchamps,Marcel & Woodruff,Christopher M., 2016. "Identifying gazelles : expert panels vs. surveys as a means to identify firms with rapid growth potential," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7647, The World Bank.
- Vincenza Odorici & Manuela Presutti & Marco Savioli, 2016. "Strategic orientation of hotels: evidence from a contingent approach," Working Paper series 16-06, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis, revised May 2016.
- Griffin, Terry & Shockley, Jordan, 2016. "Farmers’ willingness-to-pay for farmland based on machinery efficiency and precision technology adoption," 2016 Annual Meeting, February 6-9, 2016, San Antonio, Texas 230118, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.