Report NEP-BEC-2014-01-17This is the archive for NEP-BEC, a report on new working papers in the area of Business Economics. Vasileios Bougioukos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Chang, C-L. & Hsu, H-K. & McAleer, M.J., 2013. "The Impact of China on Stock Returns and Volatility in the Taiwan Tourism Industry," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI 2013-26, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- Emmanuel De Veirman & Andrew Levin, 2014. "Cyclical changes in firm volatility," DNB Working Papers 408, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Thomas O'Connor & Julie Byrne, 2013. "Governance and the corporate life-cycle," Economics, Finance and Accounting Department Working Paper Series n248-13.pdf, Department of Economics, Finance and Accounting, National University of Ireland - Maynooth.
- Peter Neary & Monika Mrazova, 2013. "Not so demanding: Preference structure, firm behavior, and welfare," Economics Series Working Papers 691, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Marshall, Maria I. & Peake, Whitney O., 2013. "Women’s Management Strategies and Growth in Rural Female-Owned Family Businesses," 2014 Allied Social Science Association (ASSA) Annual Meeting, January 3-5, 2014, Philadelphia, PA 161658, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Crespo Cuaresma, Jesus & Oberhofer, Harald & Vincelette, Gallina A., 2014. "Institutional Barriers and Job Creation in Central and Eastern Europe," Working Papers in Economics and Finance 2014-1, University of Salzburg.
- Mouraviev, Igor, 2014. "Explicit Collusion under Antitrust Enforcement," Center for Mathematical Economics Working Papers 494, Center for Mathematical Economics, Bielefeld University.
- Richard Fabling & Arthur Grimes, 2014. "Over the Hedge: Do Exporters Practice Selective Hedging?," Working Papers 14_01, Motu Economic and Public Policy Research.
- Sebastien Lechevalier & Cyrille Dossougoin & Christophe Hurlin & Satoko Takaoka, 2014. "How did the Japanese Employment System Change?Investigating the Heterogeneity of Downsizing Practices across Firms," KIER Working Papers 883, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Mirella Damiani & Fabrizio Pompei & Andrea Ricci, 2013. "Wages and Labour Productivity: the role of performance-related pay in Italian firms," Quaderni del Dipartimento di Economia, Finanza e Statistica 124/2013, Università di Perugia, Dipartimento Economia.
- Isabel Feito-Ruiz & Clara Cardone-Riportella & Susana Menéndez-Requejo, 2014. "SMEs’ Delisting Decisions on the Alternative Investment Market (AIM): Family Holders and Financial Crisis," Working Papers 14.02, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Financial Economics and Accounting (former Department of Business Administration).
- Francisco Alvarez & Francisco J. André, 2013. "Auctioning vs. Grandfathering in Cap-and-Trade Systems with Market Power and Incomplete Information," Working Papers 2013.98, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.