Report NEP-AFR-2010-05-22This is the archive for NEP-AFR, a report on new working papers in the area of Africa. Quentin Wodon issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gasmi, Farid & Ivaldi, Marc & Recuero Virto, Laura, 2009. "An Empirical Analysis of Cellular Demand in South Africa," TSE Working Papers 09-091, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Azam, Jean-Paul, 2009. "Reflections on Africa's Wars," TSE Working Papers 09-096, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Delpeuch, Claire & Vandeplas, Anneleen & Swinnen, Johan F.M., 2010. "Revisiting the “Cotton Problem”: A comparative analysis of cotton reforms in Sub-Saharan Africa," 84th Annual Conference, March 29-31, 2010, Edinburgh, Scotland 62042, Agricultural Economics Society.
- Boermans, Martijn Adriaan, 2010. "Learning-by-Exporting and Destination Effects: Evidence from African SMEs," MPRA Paper 22658, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 09 May 2010.
- de Araujo, Pedro & Murray, James, 2010. "A Life Insurance Deterrent to Risky Behavior in Africa," MPRA Paper 22675, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Djemaï, Elodie, 2009. "How do Roads Spread AIDS in Africa? A Critique of the Received Policy Wisdom," TSE Working Papers 09-120, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Croser, Johanna L. & Anderson, Kym, 2010. "Agricultural Distortions in Sub-Saharan Africa: Trade and Welfare Indicators, 1961 to 2004," 2010 Conference (54th), February 10-12, 2010, Adelaide, Australia 58879, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Fofack, Hippolyte, 2010. "Fiscal adjustment and growth in Sub-Saharan Africa : overview and lessons from the current downturn," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5306, The World Bank.
- Auriol, Emmanuelle & Walters, Michael, 2009. "The Marginal Cost of Public Funds and Tax Reform in Africa," TSE Working Papers 09-110, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Adama Zerbo, 2010. "Politiques actives du marché du travail en Afrique : un cadre d'analyse théorique," Documents de travail 154, Groupe d'Economie du Développement de l'Université Montesquieu Bordeaux IV.
- Mkwara, Bentry, 2010. "The Impact Of Tobacco Marketing And Pricing Policy Reforms On Income Inequality Amongst Growers In Malawi: What Lessons Can Be Learnt From The Australian Experiences?," 2010 Conference (54th), February 10-12, 2010, Adelaide, Australia 59103, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Ackah, Charles & Medvedev, Denis, 2010. "Internal migration in Ghana : determinants and welfare impacts," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5273, The World Bank.
- Omotor, Douglason G., 2009. "Food Security and Nutition trend in Nigeria," MPRA Paper 22669, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Aye, Goodness C. & Mungatana, Eric D., 2010. "Technological Innovation And Efficiency In Maize Production In Benue State Nigeria: A Parametric Stochastic Input Distance Function Approach," 2010 Conference (54th), February 10-12, 2010, Adelaide, Australia 58882, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.