Politiques actives du marché du travail en Afrique : un cadre d'analyse théorique
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Adama Zerbo, 2006. "Marché du crédit et travail décent au Burkina Faso," Documents de travail 133, Groupe d'Economie du Développement de l'Université Montesquieu Bordeaux IV.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Thiombiano, Lardia Marcel, 2013. "Essai sur le système financier: une analyse du marché du crédit en Afrique Subsaharienne [Essay on the financial system: an analysis of credit market in Sub-Saharan Africa]," MPRA Paper 49011, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
- J21 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Force and Employment, Size, and Structure
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mon:ceddtr:154. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask the person in charge to update the entry or send us the correct address (email available below). General contact details of provider: .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.