Report NEP-AFR-2007-11-03This is the archive for NEP-AFR, a report on new working papers in the area of Africa. Suzanne McCoskey issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Diao, Xinshen & Hazell, P.B.R. & Resnick, Danielle & Thurlow, James, 2007. "The role of agriculture in development: Implications for Sub-Saharan Africa," Research reports 153, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Maswana, Jean-Claude, 2007. "China-Africa’s Emerging Economic Links: A review under the Core-Periphery perspective," MPRA Paper 5520, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Adeolu B. Ayanwale, 2007. "FDI and Economic Growth: Evidence from Nigeria," Research Papers RP_165, African Economic Research Consortium.
- John Bosco Asiimwe & Paul Mpuga, 2007. "Implications of Rainfall Shocks for Household Income and Consumption in Uganda," Research Papers RP_168 Key words: Farm ho, African Economic Research Consortium.
- Schnabl, Gunther & Schobert, Franziska, 2007. "Monetary Policy Operations of Debtor Central Banks in MENA Countries," MPRA Paper 5474, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sanjeev Gupta & Duncan Last & Isabell Adenauer & Kevin Fletcher & Gerd Schwartz & Shamsuddin Tareq & Richard Allen, 2007. "Fiscal Management of Scaled-Up Aid," IMF Working Papers 07/222, International Monetary Fund.
- Michael (et al.) Linnan, 2007. "Child Mortality and Injury in Asia: Policy and programme implications," Papers inwopa07/45, Innocenti Working Papers.
- Martine Rutten, 2007. "The Economic Impact of Medical Migration: an Overview of the Literature," IIDE Discussion Papers 20070803, Institue for International and Development Economics.
- Tom Mwebaze, 2007. "Extent and Determinants of Child Labour in Uganda," Research Papers RP_167, African Economic Research Consortium.
- Amadou Nchare, 2007. "Analysis of factors affecting the technical efficiency of arabica coffee producers in Cameroon," Research Papers RP_163, African Economic Research Consortium.
- Benneth O. Obi, 2007. "Fiscal policy and poverty alleviation: Some policy options for Nigeria," Research Papers RP_164, African Economic Research Consortium.
- Adeola F. Adenikinju & Niyi Falobi, 2006. "Macroeconomic and distributional consequences of energy supply shocks in Nigeria," Research Papers RP_162, African Economic Research Consortium.
- Christopher Ksoll, 2007. "Family Networks and Orphan Caretaking in Tanzania," Economics Series Working Papers 361, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Tabi Atemnkeng Johannes & Atabongawung Joseph Nju & Afeanyi Azia Theresia, 2006. "The distribution of expenditure tax burden before and after tax reform: The case of Cameroon," Research Papers RP_161, African Economic Research Consortium.