China-Africa’s Emerging Economic Links: A review under the Core-Periphery perspective
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsChina; Africa; Dependency theories; Economic Development; Globalization;
- O19 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - International Linkages to Development; Role of International Organizations
- F59 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy - - - Other
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2007-11-03 (Africa)
- NEP-ALL-2007-11-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-CNA-2007-11-03 (China)
- NEP-PKE-2007-11-03 (Post Keynesian Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:5520. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .