Report NEP-ACC-2015-10-25This is the archive for NEP-ACC, a report on new working papers in the area of Accounting & Auditing. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ocampo José Antonio, 2015. "Capital Account Liberalization and Management," WIDER Working Paper Series 048, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Liebmann, Eva & Peek, Joe, 2015. "Global standards for liquidity regulation," Current Policy Perspectives 15-3, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Claudio Borio & Piti Disyatat, 2015. "Capital flows and the current account: Taking financing (more) seriously," BIS Working Papers 525, Bank for International Settlements.
- Daria Finocchiaro & Giovanni Lombardo & Caterina Mendicino & Philippe Weil, 2015. "Optimal inflation with corporate taxation and financial constraints," BIS Working Papers 520, Bank for International Settlements.
- Alan Krause, 2015. "On Redistributive Taxation under the Threat of High-Skill Emigration," Discussion Papers 15/21, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Engelschalk,Michael & Loeprick,Jan, 2015. "MSME taxation in transition economies : country experience on the costs and benefits of introducing special tax regimes," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7449, The World Bank.
- Saxon, Nicholas & Tosun, Mehmet S. & Yang, Jingjing, 2015. "State and Local Sales Taxes and Business Activity in the United States," IZA Discussion Papers 9413, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Ethan Ilzetzki, 2015. "A Positive Theory of Tax Reform," Discussion Papers 1526, Centre for Macroeconomics (CFM).
- Bronwyn Hall, 2014. "Patents as Quality Signals? The Implications for Financing Constraints on R&D," National Institute of Economic and Social Research (NIESR) Discussion Papers 430, National Institute of Economic and Social Research.
- Kalina Manova & Zhihong Yu, 2015. "How Firms Export: Processing vs. Ordinary Trade with Financial Frictions," CEP Discussion Papers dp1377, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Sybille MERTENS & Michel MAREE, 2015. "Que « produit » l’entreprise d’économie sociale ?," CIRIEC Working Papers 1505, CIRIEC - Université de Liège.