The Extraction of Technical Coefficients from Input and Output Data
In: Input–Output Economics: Theory And Applications Featuring Asian Economies
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Thijs Ten Raa, 2007. "The Extraction of Technical Coefficients from Input and Output Data," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(4), pages 453-459.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dadhich, P. & Genovese, A. & Kumar, N. & Acquaye, A., 2015. "Developing sustainable supply chains in the UK construction industry: A case study," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 164(C), pages 271-284.
- Thomas Wiedmann & John Barrett, 2010. "A Review of the Ecological Footprint Indicator—Perceptions and Methods," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 2(6), pages 1-49, June.
- Jutta Günther & Maria Kristalova & Udo Ludwig, 2019. "Structural stability of the research & development sector in European economies despite the economic crisis," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 29(5), pages 1415-1432, November.
- Genovese, Andrea & Acquaye, Adolf A. & Figueroa, Alejandro & Koh, S.C. Lenny, 2017. "Sustainable supply chain management and the transition towards a circular economy: Evidence and some applications," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 66(PB), pages 344-357.
- Accolley, Delali, 2016. "Physical and Human Capital over the Business Cycle," MPRA Paper 71017, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsInput–Output Analysis; National Accounts; Productivity; Performance; Canadian Economy; Chinese Economy; Indian Economy; Asian Economics;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wsi:wschap:9789812833679_0008. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.worldscientific.com/page/worldscibooks .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Tai Tone Lim (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.worldscientific.com/page/worldscibooks .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.