Multiplier Effects and the Reduction of Poverty
In: Poverty, Inequality and Development
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rocchi, Benedetto & Romano, Donato & Hamza, Raid, 2013.
"Agriculture reform and food crisis in Syria: Impacts on poverty and inequality,"
Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 190-203.
- Benedetto Rocchi & Donato Romano & Raid Hamza, 2012. "Agriculture Reform and Food Crisis in Syria: Impacts on Poverty and Inequality," Working Papers - Economics wp2012_19.rdf, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze per l'Economia e l'Impresa.
- Saari, M. Yusof & Dietzenbacher, Erik & Los, Bart, 2014. "Production interdependencies and poverty reduction across ethnic groups in Malaysia," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 146-158.
- Julius Mukarati & Makombe Godswill, 2016. "Modeling The Distributive Effects Of An Agrciultural Shock On Household Income In South African: A Sam Multiplier Decomposition And Structural Path Analysis," EcoMod2016 9216, EcoMod.
- Pansini, Rosaria Vega, 2008. "Multiplier Decomposition, Poverty and Inequality in Income Distribution in a SAM Framework: the Vietnamese Case," MPRA Paper 13182, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsGeneral Equilibrium Model; Multiplier Effect; Proportionate Rate; Social Accounting Matrix; Factor Service;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:esichp:978-0-387-29748-4_12. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Sonal Shukla or Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.