A Measure of the Current Account Related to the Well-Being of Japan: Generational Accounts in the Open Economy
In: Geography and Ownership as Bases for Economic Accounting
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Fisher, Eric O'N & Woo, YoungSoo, 1997. "Meaningful Measures of the Current Account," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 5(4), pages 452-466, November.
- Ablett, John, 1996. "Generational Accounting--An Australian Perspective," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 42(1), pages 91-105, March.
- Fisher, Eric O'N, 1995. "A New Way of Thinking about the Current Account," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 36(3), pages 555-568, August.
- William G. Dewald & Michael Ulan, 1990. "The Twin-Deficit Illusion," Cato Journal, Cato Journal, Cato Institute, pages 689-707.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Scott Austin, 2000. "Alternative Measures of Australia’s External Indebtedness," Agenda - A Journal of Policy Analysis and Reform, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics, vol. 7(2), pages 141-154.
- Scott Austin, 2001. "Alternative Measures of Australia’s External Indebtedness," Agenda - A Journal of Policy Analysis and Reform, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics, vol. 8(2), pages 141-154.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:6825. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: () or (Joanne Lustig). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .