The Declining Economic Status of Young Workers in OECD Countries
In: Youth Employment and Joblessness in Advanced Countries
No abstract is available for this item.
|This chapter was published in: ||This item is provided by National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc in its series NBER Chapters with number
6801.||Handle:|| RePEc:nbr:nberch:6801||Contact details of provider:|| Postal: National Bureau of Economic Research, 1050 Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge, MA 02138, U.S.A.|
Web page: http://www.nber.org
More information through EDIRC
- Giuseppe Bertola & Francine Blau & Lawrence Kahn, 2007.
"Labor market institutions and demographic employment patterns,"
Journal of Population Economics,
Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 20(4), pages 833-867, October.
- Bertola, Giuseppe & Blau, Francine D & Kahn, Lawrence, 2002. "Labour Market Institutions and Demographic Employment Patterns," CEPR Discussion Papers 3448, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Giuseppe Bertola & Francine D. Blau & Lawrence M. Kahn, 2002. "Labor Market Institutions and Demographic Employment Patterns," NBER Working Papers 9043, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Zimmermann, Klaus F. & Biavaschi, Costanza & Eichhorst, Werner & Giulietti, Corrado & Kendzia, Michael J. & Muravyev, Alexander & Pieters, Janneke & RodrÃguez-Planas, NÃºria & Schmidl, Ricarda, 2013. "Youth Unemployment and Vocational Training," Foundations and Trends(R) in Microeconomics, now publishers, vol. 9(1–2), pages 1-157, December.
- Biavaschi, Costanza & Eichhorst, Werner & Giulietti, Corrado & Kendzia, Michael J. & Muravyev, Alexander & Pieters, Janneke & Rodríguez-Planas, Núria & Schmidl, Ricarda & Zimmermann, Klaus F., 2012. "Youth Unemployment and Vocational Training," IZA Discussion Papers 6890, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- John Van Reenen, 2004. "Active Labor Market Policies and the British New Deal for the Young Unemployed in Context," NBER Chapters,in: Seeking a Premier Economy: The Economic Effects of British Economic Reforms, 1980-2000, pages 461-496 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- John Van Reenen, 2003. "Active Labour Market Policies and the British New Deal for the Young Unemployed in Context," NBER Working Papers 9576, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Baert, Stijn & Cockx, Bart & Verhaest, Dieter, 2013. "Overeducation at the start of the career: Stepping stone or trap?," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(C), pages 123-140.
- Stijn BAERT & Bart COCKX & Dieter VERHAEST, 2012. "Overeducation at the start of the career - stepping stone or trap?," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2012012, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Stijn Baert & Bart Cockx & Dieter Verhaest, 2012. "Overeducation at the Start of the Career - Stepping Stone or Trap?," CESifo Working Paper Series 3825, CESifo Group Munich.
- Baert, Stijn & Cockx, Bart & Verhaest, Dieter, 2012. "Overeducation at the Start of the Career: Stepping Stone or Trap?," IZA Discussion Papers 6562, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Baert, Stijn & Cockx, Bart & Verhaest, Dieter, 2012. "Overeducation at the start of the career - stepping stone or trap?," Working Papers 2012/27, Hogeschool-Universiteit Brussel, Faculteit Economie en Management.
- S. Baert & B. Cockx & D. Verhaest, 2012. "Overeducation at the start of the career - stepping stone or trap?," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 12/787, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Allmendinger, Jutta & von den Driesch, Ellen, 2014. "Social inequalities in Europe: Facing the challenge," Discussion Papers, Presidential Department P 2014-005, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Maria Karamessini, 2010. "Transition Strategies and Labour Market Integration of Greek University Graduates," GreeSE – Hellenic Observatory Papers on Greece and Southeast Europe 32, Hellenic Observatory, LSE.
- L.Guarcello & M. Manacorda & F. Rosati & J. Fares & S.Lyon & C. Valdivia, 2005. "School-to-Work Transitions in Sub-Saharan Africa: An overview," UCW Working Paper 15, Understanding Children's Work (UCW Programme).
- Kari Hämäläinen & Juha Tuomala, 2007. "Vocational Labour Market Training in Promoting Youth Employment," Discussion Papers 432, Government Institute for Economic Research Finland (VATT).
- Dietrich, Hans, 2015. "Jugendarbeitslosigkeit aus einer europäischen Perspektive : theoretische Ansätze, empirische Konzepte und ausgewählte Befunde," IAB Discussion Paper 201524, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Jenkins, Stephen P. & Taylor, Mark P., 2012. "Non-employment, age, and the economic cycle," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 57589, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Doiron, Denise & Gørgens, Tue, 2008. "State dependence in youth labor market experiences, and the evaluation of policy interventions," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 145(1-2), pages 81-97, July.
- Masanori Hashimoto & Yoshio Higuchi, 2005. "Issues Facing the Japanese Labor Market," Working Papers 05-01, Ohio State University, Department of Economics.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:6801. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ()
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed