The Effects of the Tokyo Round on the Structure of Protection
In: The Structure and Evolution of Recent U.S. Trade Policy
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Alan V. Deardorff & Robert M. Stern, 2009. "The Effects of the Tokyo Round on the Structure of Protection," World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Globalization And International Trade Policies, chapter 14, pages 483-519 World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ganelli, Giovanni & Tervala, Juha, 2015.
"Value of WTO trade agreements in a New Keynesian model,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 347-362.
- Giovanni Ganelli & Juha Tervala, 2015. "Value of WTO Trade Agreements in a New Keynesian Model," IMF Working Papers 15/37, International Monetary Fund.
- Grossman, Gene M., 1986.
"Imports as a cause of injury: The case of the U.S. steel industry,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 20(3-4), pages 201-223, May.
- Gene M. Grossman, 1984. "Imports as a Cause of Injury: The Case of the U.S. Steel Industry," NBER Working Papers 1494, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Scott Bradford, 2000. "Rents, Votes, and Protection: Explaining the Structure of Trade Barriers Across Industries," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 1717, Econometric Society.
- J. David Richardson, 1987. "International Coordination of Trade Policy," NBER Working Papers 2293, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Antoine Bouët, 2000. "La mesure des protections commerciales nationales," Working Papers 2000-15, CEPII research center.
More about this item
- I10 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:5841. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: () or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .