The Capacity Expansion Process in a Growing Oligopoly: The Case of Corn Wet Milling
In: The Economics of Information and Uncertainty
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hahn, F H, 1970. "Some Adjustment Problems," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 38(1), pages 1-17, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Driver, Ciaran & Temple, Paul & Urga, Giovanni, 2006.
"Identifying externalities in UK manufacturing using direct estimation of an average cost function,"
Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 92(2), pages 228-233, August.
- Ciaran Driver & Paul Temple & Giovanni Urga, 2005. "Identifying Externalities in UK Manufacturing Using Direct Estimation of an Average Cost Function," School of Economics Discussion Papers 1005, School of Economics, University of Surrey.
- Ergen, Timur, 2015. "Große Hoffnungen und brüchige Koalitionen: Industrie, Politik und die schwierige Durchsetzung der Photovoltaik," Schriften aus dem Max-Planck-Institut für Gesellschaftsforschung Köln, Max Planck Institute for the Study of Societies, volume 83, number 83.
- Jinho Jung & Juan Sesmero & Ralph Siebert, 2020. "Spatial Differentiation and Market Power in Input Procurement: Evidence from a Structural Model of the Corn Market," CESifo Working Paper Series 8088, CESifo.
- HOSONO Kaoru & TAKIZAWA Miho & YAMANOUCHI Kenta, 2017. "Competition, Uncertainty, and Misallocation," Discussion papers 17071, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Jinho Jung & Juan Sesmero & Ralph Siebert, 2022. "A structural estimation of spatial differentiation and market power in input procurement," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, John Wiley & Sons, vol. 104(2), pages 613-644, March.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Burdett, Kenneth, 1989. "Search Market Models: A Survey," Working Paper Series 234, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Chan Young Bang, 1973. "Towards a Dynamic Disequilibrium;Some Queries Regarding Methodological Analogy of Statics and Dynamics in Economics," UCLA Economics Working Papers 37A, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Jorge Iván González, 2016. "Sentimientos y racionalidad en economía," Books, Universidad Externado de Colombia, Facultad de Economía, edition 1, number 75, January.
- Lawrence A. Boland & Irene M. Gordon, 1992. "Criticizing positive accounting theory," Contemporary Accounting Research, John Wiley & Sons, vol. 9(1), pages 142-170, September.
- Vipin P. Veetil, 2016. "Out-of-Equilibrium Dynamics with Heterogeneous Capital Goods," New Mathematics and Natural Computation (NMNC), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 12(02), pages 157-173, July.
- Victor Zarnowitz, 1979. "Information, Measurement, And Prediction In Economics," NBER Working Papers 0318, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- W D A Bryant, 2009. "General Equilibrium:Theory and Evidence," World Scientific Books, World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., number 6875, April.
- Daniel Bromley, 2004. "Reconsidering Environmental Policy: Prescriptive Consequentialism and Volitional Pragmatism," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 28(1), pages 73-99, May.
- Maria-Augusta Miceli & Federico Cecconi & Giovanni Cerulli, 2013. "Walrasian Tatonnement by Sequential Pairwise Trading: Convergence and Welfare Implications," Working Papers in Public Economics 161, University of Rome La Sapienza, Department of Economics and Law.
- David Marcos, 2020. "Transaction Costs in Execution Trading," Papers 2007.07998, arXiv.org.
- José Romero, 2021. "Economía Evolutiva," Serie documentos de trabajo del Centro de Estudios Económicos 2021-03, El Colegio de México, Centro de Estudios Económicos.
- Paul Oslington, 2012. "General Equilibrium: Theory and Evidence," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 88(282), pages 446-448, September.
- Charles G. Renfro, 2009. "The Practice of Econometric Theory," Advanced Studies in Theoretical and Applied Econometrics, Springer, number 978-3-540-75571-5.
- K. Vela Velupillai & Stefano Zambelli, 2010. "The Epistemology of Simulation, Computation and Dynamics in Economics Ennobling Synergies, Enfeebling 'Perfection'," ASSRU Discussion Papers 1002, ASSRU - Algorithmic Social Science Research Unit.
- Ramser, Hans Jürgen, 1981. "Stand und Entwicklungsperspektiven der Konjunkturtheorie," Discussion Papers, Series I 158, University of Konstanz, Department of Economics.
- Tony Lawson, 2014. "Modelación matemática e ideología en la economía académica," Revista de Economía Institucional, Universidad Externado de Colombia - Facultad de Economía, vol. 16(30), pages 25-51, January-J.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:4438. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If CitEc recognized a bibliographic reference but did not link an item in RePEc to it, you can help with this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.