The Implications of the Pure Theory of Consumer Behavior
In: A Theory of the Consumption Function
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Reimao, Maira Emy, 2014. "Daycare, Durables, and Credit Constraints: Evidence from Rio de Janeiro," 2014 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2014, Minneapolis, Minnesota 170577, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Roig Hernando, Jaume, 2016. "Crowdfunding: The collaborative economy for channelling institutional and household savings," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 326-337.
- Aneta Maria Kłopocka & Tomasz Kopczyński & Grażyna Lenicka-Bajer, 2014. "Financial Situation And Attitudes Towards Saving In Polish Society:Evidence From Micro Data," Annals - Economy Series, Constantin Brancusi University, Faculty of Economics, vol. 0, pages 476-486, May.
- Randolph, William C, 1995. "Dynamic Income, Progressive Taxes, and the Timing of Charitable Contributions," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 103(4), pages 709-738, August.
- Bossan, Benjamin & Jann, Ole & Hammerstein, Peter, 2015. "The evolution of social learning and its economic consequences," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 112(C), pages 266-288.
- Miguel Székely & Pamela Mendoza & Jonathan Karver, 2015. "Understanding Domestic Saving in Latin America and the Caribbean: The Case of Mexico," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 7278, Inter-American Development Bank.
- John Duffy & Yue Li, 2016. "Lifecycle Consumption Under Different Income Profiles: Experimental Evidence," Working Papers 161702, University of California-Irvine, Department of Economics.
- Samuel Wills, 2015. "Seven Principles for Managing Resource Wealth," Economics Series Working Papers OxCarre Research Paper 15, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- William C. Baer, 2010. "Stuart London's standard of living: re-examining the Settlement of Tithes of 1638 for rents, income, and poverty," Economic History Review, Economic History Society, vol. 63(3), pages 612-637, August.
- Samuel Wills, 2015. "Seven Principles for Managing Resource Wealth," OxCarre Working Papers 154, Oxford Centre for the Analysis of Resource Rich Economies, University of Oxford.
- SUZUKI, Aya & MANO, Yukichi & ABEBE, Girum, 2017. "Earnings, Savings, and Job Satisfaction in a Labor-intensive Export Sector: Evidence from the Cut Flower Industry in Ethiopia," Discussion paper series HIAS-E-55, Hitotsubashi Institute for Advanced Study, Hitotsubashi University.
- Md. Ahsan & Kuniyoshi Takeuchi, 2015. "RETRACTED ARTICLE: The dynamics among poverty, vulnerability, and resilience: evidence from coastal Bangladesh," Natural Hazards: Journal of the International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, Springer;International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, vol. 79(3), pages 2123-2123, December.
- Miguel Székely & Pamela Mendoza & Jonathan Karver, 2015. "Understanding Domestic Saving in Latin America and the Caribbean: The Case of Mexico," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 91476, Inter-American Development Bank.
- repec:eee:jmacro:v:55:y:2018:i:c:p:332-352 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:4404. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.