Seasonal Adjustment and Multiple Time Series Analysis
In: Seasonal Analysis of Economic Time Series
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Kenneth F. Wallis, 1979. "Seasonal Adjustment and Multiple Time Series Analysis," NBER Chapters,in: Seasonal Analysis of Economic Time Series, pages 347-364 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
References listed on IDEAS
- Peter R. Winters, 1960. "Forecasting Sales by Exponentially Weighted Moving Averages," Management Science, INFORMS, pages 324-342.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Krane, Spencer & Wascher, William, 1999.
"The cyclical sensitivity of seasonality in U.S. employment,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, pages 523-553.
- Spencer D. Krane & William L. Wascher, 1995. "The cyclical sensitivity of seasonality in U.S. employment," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 95-43, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- S. Krane & W. Wascher, 1999. "The cyclical sensitivity of seasonality in US employment," BIS Working Papers 67, Bank for International Settlements.
- Ghysels, E., 1992.
"Charistmas, Spring and the Dawning of Economic Recovery,"
Cahiers de recherche
9215, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Eric Ghysels, 1992. "Christmas, Spring and the Dawning of Economic Recovery," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1027, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Ghysels, E., 1992. "Charistmas, Spring and the Dawning of Economic Recovery," Cahiers de recherche 9215, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Duarte, Cláudia & Rodrigues, Paulo M.M. & Rua, António, 2017. "A mixed frequency approach to the forecasting of private consumption with ATM/POS data," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 61-75.
- Cholette, Pierre A., 1983. "La désaisonnalisation pour le non-spécialiste," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 59(1), pages 144-152, mars.
- Richard M. Todd, 1989. "Periodic linear-quadratic methods for modeling seasonality," Staff Report 127, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:4330. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: () or (Joanne Lustig). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .